Condoleeza Rice as President??????

Politically I can't vibe with this...but I have no doubt that she is a very intelligent person that might excel as an executive in the nfl. I'm alsopretty much open to anything at this point.

%#%?!...woooooooooooooooooooooooow...hey our team sucks...so might as weLL have something in the record books the 1st bLack and 1st womanpresident...GOODNESS WHAT HAS OUR TEAM COME TO?

Why the Niners?...I hope this is just because she can get some money and finance a new stadium at the Stick.

Ugh, she's a disgusting individual who should be shunned for the allegiance to a platform, party and administration that has brought havoc to this countryand the rest of the world. She has no place in football or public service. She's of a devil mentality.

Surprisingly she has knowledge and has shown interest in running an NFL as president. Why? I have no idea.

I heard about this 2 days ago...If this goes down

I don't care how many W's or L;s the 49ers have they would automatically be the worst team in football...

Lettign a WOMEN become President over 53 (male players) and front office which is mostly men.

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

I don't care how many W's or L;s the 49ers have they would automatically be the worst team in football...

Lettign a WOMEN become President over 53 (male players) and front office which is mostly men.

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's the truth. No dude out there wants to have a woman boss. Especially a pro-athlete. Egos will getin the way, and it won't matter how capable she is of doing the job.

Yall are trippin, you should be begging her to come there. She is one of the smartest women on the planet.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's the truth. No dude out there wants to have a woman boss. Especially a pro-athlete. Egos will get in the way, and it won't matter how capable she is of doing the job.

Why would it matter?

indifferent.gif

kixofrinic wrote:
DaJoka004 wrote:
i3allistic wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's the truth. No dude out there wants to have a woman boss. Especially a pro-athlete. Egos will get in the way, and it won't matter how capable she is of doing the job.

Why would it matter?

indifferent.gif

Yall sitting in hear taking up for her. I'm not necessarily saying CR in general but a female over looking a male dominated organization will not go well.

Maybe you all might be push overs towards females but I'm not. And I'm pretty sure professional/millionaire athletes aren't either

I hate having a female supervisor, because she %@+%% so much *$#$ up and her ideas are Wack toward bettering the office.

Females and the NFL just don't go together...I'm sorry that's just how it is.

example: CR is the president of the Chiefs, she hears that LJ spit a drink in a womens face.

CR- "Tell LJ to come into my office so we can discuss this matter!"
LJ - "She wants to see me? Get me a damn drink"

kixofrinic wrote:
DaJoka004 wrote:
i3allistic wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why would it matter?

indifferent.gif

Yall sitting in hear taking up for her. I'm not necessarily saying CR in general but a female over looking a male dominated organization will not go well.

Maybe you all might be push overs towards females but I'm not. And I'm pretty sure professional/millionaire athletes aren't either

I hate having a female supervisor, because she %@+%% so much *$#$ up and her ideas are Wack toward bettering the office.

example: CR is the president of the Chiefs, she hears that LJ spit a drink in a womens face.

Seriously fam, I feel what you're saying but u gotta understand we're talking about the Niners here.. Yea a woman might not mesh well with the NFL butas a Niner fan I envision her pulling the trigger on a blockbuster deal, taking more risks based off of ignorance and/or manipulation. Something the Yorksabsolutely won't do, taking risks that is, i.e. the Roy Williams trade ( would've made sense being the Niners need another playmaker on offense andWilliams knows Martz system so adjustment wouldnt be a problem, not to mention they have cap space.) Just imagine CL making some sort of deal like this!

Ok, maybe im reaching but apart from pride getting in the way.. anything is better the the Yorks

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

kixofrinic wrote:
DaJoka004 wrote:
i3allistic wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the 49ers.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why would it matter?

indifferent.gif

Seriously fam, I feel what you're saying but u gotta understand we're talking about the Niners here.. Yea a woman might not mesh well with the NFL but as a Niner fan I envision her pulling the trigger on a blockbuster deal, taking more risks based off of ignorance and/or manipulation. Something the Yorks absolutely won't do, taking risks that is, i.e. the Roy Williams trade ( would've made sense being the Niners need another playmaker on offense and Williams knows Martz system so adjustment wouldnt be a problem, not to mention they have cap space.) Just imagine CL making some sort of deal like this!

Ok, maybe im reaching but apart from pride getting in the way.. anything is better the the Yorks

laugh.gif
all these cave man mindset

But um, didn't the Rams go to 2 Super Bowls(winning 1 of them) with Georgia Frontiere as owner/chairwoman?

If she can sit across the table from heads of state, than she can sit across the table with disgruntled coaches/staff/players.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

As if this franchise was not already at rock bottom.
they need to clean house mike singeltary can't win with them, he can't play with them, and he can't coach with them. can'tdo it

brandonb is stupid. Your mindset isn't going to get you anywhere. If you have a female supervisor or boss let's hope that you don't get fired.

Back
Top Bottom