Condoms...what's your type?

magnums all day, ultra thins are nice too
pimp.gif

mags and trojan ultra ribbed. im not understanding how you guys are using lifestyles? those thing are *$#@ huggers i will never use one again!!! he couldntbreathe at all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

You know 9 out of 10 dudes are gonna say magnums lol
You know once they see that gold wrapper they get excited...until you get it in
frown.gif

Then she tombout "slow down".
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

mags and trojan ultra ribbed. im not understanding how you guys are using lifestyles? those thing are *$#@ huggers i will never use one again!!! he couldnt breathe at all
smh.gif
solution
2ex0vgx.jpg

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

mags and trojan ultra ribbed. im not understanding how you guys are using lifestyles? those thing are *$#@ huggers i will never use one again!!! he couldnt breathe at all
smh.gif
solution
2ex0vgx.jpg

didnt know they had xl
laugh.gif
i had the small joints you know the ones you getfrom your dr.'s office

durex love, just because they don't smell like latex
trojan broke on me twice which resulted in $80 worth of plan b SMFH

ummmm other than that, always wanted to try crown skinless but shipping to canada is a !+%*#

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

33z49bl.jpg

my fav....the GOAT....i love being black....lmao
pimp.gif
nothing better.

THESE DUDES ARE SLEEPING ON THESE RIGHT HERE!!!!target !*##!!!!!!!

I was gonna try them joints but I gotta son on the way already from a thin Joint Im Kinda Afraid to try that even if it is a Mag that thin just means when itpops u less likely to feel it

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

smh.gif
solution
2ex0vgx.jpg

didnt know they had xl
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i had the small joints you know the ones you get from your dr.'s office[/color]
oh yeah ... them trusty red pack joints... they snug but you cant beat the price: FREE.99
laugh.gif

33z49bl.jpg

I always advertise as I go to grab one out the drawer. "You're.....OKAY with this...aren't you?" (as i display them like on the price is right...grinning)

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

crown-condoms.jpg
I don't see how yall wear these, seriously
smh.gif
Things is not wide enough at all. Seriously, I be seeinmad dudes with em too, am I putting it on wrong ? IDGI. They feel good in my hands, like I'd like to know if what they say is true..anything similar..

I think crown is like 1.5 wide and americans are like 2.25..

Back
Top Bottom