Conference Championship Week in Review............Vol. That's right champ!!

Shoes is currently on vacation right now, but as the saying goes the show must continue.  With that being said, post your observations from the conference championship weekend.

--49ers........"You already know what the business is"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--The Falcons have a great receiver duo in White and Jones, they'll be quite a pair for awhile.

--Have we seen the last of Wes "first ballot" Welker in New England??

--Ray Lewis
pimp.gif

--Congrats to the Harbaugh family

Quote of the week:

"Yea the Falcons NFC Champions Shirts should be on sale right after the game finishes"

Fully expect 49ers to put a beatdown on Baltimore.

Its going to be hard for me to sit through two weeks of everybody telling me how great Ray Lewis was...That crying on the end of the field after the game. Guy is so full of **** :lol:

49ers are vulnerable to the deep ball and the Ravens are vulnerable to the run....something has got to give.

I'm an NFC head so I def prefer the 49ers to win, been a while for them.

Fully expect 49ers to put a beatdown on Baltimore.

Its going to be hard for me to sit through two weeks of everybody telling me how great Ray Lewis was...That crying on the end of the field after the game. Guy is so full of **** :lol:
A beatdown though? You really see this Ravens team going out in a beatdown? Pats and Broncos fans said that too...

I'm expecting a very hard fought game. Both teams have a pretty straightforward style of play, ultimately it will come down to defense and execution. Ravens should try to follow Atlanta's gameplan and exploit SFs secondary early. Stopping the Niners rushing attack is a priority, they can really wear down a defense if they get rolling.

Hoping Ed Reed can bait the young Kaepernick into making some bad decisions.

I really don't want another team having six rings, going to feel so lonely with the only team left with 5 for god knows how long.:frown:

Anyways would be rooting for AFC either way, but definitely since its the Ravens and I hope Ray(and Reed) representing the, U gets another ring.

I can't keep up with all these threads an convos :lol:

Ravens play the Pats better than any other team in the league

Idk who's gonna win this,

Going to be a very interesting game none the less.

I was wrong.

Kaep played exceptionally well given he was down by two scores at two different periods during the game. That theory officially debunked.

At first I would've preferred N.E. to play SF in the SB as I thought that would be a better matchup, but I don't think that's the case anymore. Should be a great game and a heavy weight fight.

I was wrong.

Kaep played exceptionally well given he was down by two scores at two different periods during the game. That theory officially debunked.

At first I would've preferred N.E. to play SF in the SB as I thought that would be a better matchup, but I don't think that's the case anymore. Should be a great game and a heavy weight fight.

SF is a different team from what they were earlier in the season. Defense is worse, offense is better. They can come back on you but you can come back on them, too.

Subtle jab to the Atlanta fan, Deuce I see you. :lol:

I'm scared as hell to play the Ravens. It's a toss up but the Ravens are a tough team, they have so much heart and passion. They are a great team and I hope we are ready for that. Ray can inspire his team with intensity, I'm praying we match that same fire they will have.

Back
Top Bottom