Confessions

Ever since my mom died last year I find it really hard to care about anything. Nothing really bring me happiness anymore. I'm on the verge of tears 24/7 since she passed. I used to be a very carefree person and never let stuff bother me. I'm incredibly miserable now and so many little things infuriate me these days

I know the feelz.i lost someone who raised me almost 4 years ago and i swear there are days where i just break down in tears. Its hard af keep your head up.

been mentally prepping the demise of my parents cause I know I’m a be a wreck… lotta their friends & fam have expired the past year and a half..
Bringing my kids around them to spend as much time. All I know is that when my mother goes, my empathy will too.
Was talking with my bro in law who just got out after a stint upstate (susanville level 4)..
He said nothing more sad than a hardcore lifer pouring his tears out cause his mama passed.
y’all keep y’all heads up and pick a woman that can love like moms

been mentally prepping the demise of my parents cause I know I’m a be a wreck… lotta their friends & fam have expired the past year and a half..
Bringing my kids around them to spend as much time. All I know is that when my mother goes, my empathy will too.
Was talking with my bro in law who just got out after a stint upstate (susanville level 4)..
He said nothing more sad than a hardcore lifer pouring his tears out cause his mama passed.
y’all keep y’all heads up and pick a woman that can love like moms
Losing a parent is literally one of the hardest things. I have never experienced loss like when i lost my "mom" unexpectedly. I am a daddys girl 100% and I am serious when i say that the day something happens to my dad I don't know how I will be able to cope. I've always told my loved ones that when that day comes I need to be put away in like a mental institute or something cause I will probably have a break down of some kind. Ever since I was a little kid I would cry on my birthday because I always felt that if I was getting older it always meant that my parents and more specifically my dad was too and I've never been able to deal with that.

Losing a parent is literally one of the hardest things. I have never experienced loss like when i lost my "mom" unexpectedly. I am a daddys girl 100% and I am serious when i say that the day something happens to my dad I don't know how I will be able to cope. I've always told my loved ones that when that day comes I need to be put away in like a mental institute or something cause I will probably have a break down of some kind. Ever since I was a little kid I would cry on my birthday because I always felt that if I was getting older it always meant that my parents and more specifically my dad was too and I've never been able to deal with that.

You'd be surprised how you end up reacting.

Things turn out how you least expect it. Focus on the time y'all have rn. You're so lucky to have your parents.

No I know. I totally make the best and spend as much time as I can with them.

I only have my dad. We both try to spend as much time together as we can. Hell, he even started getting into Supreme. I cop him some of the "dad" stuff.

He's always telling me how people stare at him in the train while he's on his way home back from work. I tell him it's because he's a 65 year old man wearing those BOGO dad hats and hoodies 🤣

I only have my dad. We both try to spend as much time together as we can. Hell, he even started getting into Supreme. I cop him some of the "dad" stuff.

He's always telling me how people stare at him while he's on his way home back from work. I tell it's because he's a 65 year old man wearing those BOGO dad hats and hoodies 🤣
I love it! I know I literally call my dad every single day and when he doesn't answer or is busy I get so hurt like what could be more important than me LOL. We also always go get food together and do some shopping. He's literally my best friend.

I'd put $ down that he has. Same with lbj.
maybe i'm projecting, but it's nigh impossible passing up on having your pick of the crop....
Won't say the same LBJ. Plus the fact that he stays lying, but Russell moves confidant. Like he has nothing to hide. Probably dresses the way he does as some form of thot repellant too.

when that day comes I need to be put away in like a mental institute
why I’m prepping my feels. Was sitting at the stop light thinking of things to say .. stories to tell at the funeral..

I’m tripping they probably won’t die til another 10 yrs lol
Focus on the time y'all have rn. You're so lucky to have your parents.
Boom! And that’s all we have. Time.. cause that **** waits for nobody

I stole nail file out of Target after I missed it in self checkout. This has happened alot in the pandemic. Previous items include mustard, hand soap and a scented candle.

Monday I noticed that the girl at the Bloomindales outlet didn't charge me for a shirt at checkout and I didn't say anything. The shirt was $70 and I noticed my total was lower than expected. She was cute and a little flirty. I'm handsome, awkward and cheap when it comes to retail. I was raised to flirt and the register and not say anything if they made a mistake but I am reflecting on how that's immoral.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My girlfriend loves me. The 'p' is fire. We have good conversation. I love spending time with her in my space and I usually don't like people in my space like that. So what's the one thing bothering me? Of all things?

She's not that dark. In the sun she'll get darker (and those are the photos of her I love the most) but in the winter she gets pretty fair. I always saw myself ending up with some one roughly Aja Naomi King's complexion at a minimum. She can get that dark but that's nearing her peak.

This is such a minor thing and yet I'd be lying if I said when I see a dark brown woman in the summer it's hard to un-fix my gaze.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My girlfriend loves me. The 'p' is fire. We have good conversation. I love spending time with her in my space and I usually don't like people in my space like that. So what's the one thing bothering me? Of all things?

She's not that dark. In the sun she'll get darker (and those are the photos of her I love the most) but in the winter she gets pretty fair. I always saw myself ending up with some one roughly Aja Naomi King's complexion at a minimum. She can get that dark but that's nearing her peak.

This is such a minor thing and yet I'd be lying if I said when I see a dark brown woman in the summer it's hard to un-fix my gaze.
???

- 2022 is starting off terribly with my grandpa being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He's my last living grandparent.
- I'm now 30yo and still asking myself wtf I'm doing with my life/career.
- I'm tired of the grind, but I'm a single dude with no debt, kids, or major responsibilities. I don't know what the next step is, but I do know that "idk" can no longer be my answer to these questions.

- 2022 is starting off terribly with my grandpa being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He's my last living grandparent.
- I'm now 30yo and still asking myself wtf I'm doing with my life/career.
- I'm tired of the grind, but I'm a single dude with no debt, kids, or major responsibilities. I don't know what the next step is, but I do know that "idk" can no longer be my answer to these questions.
If you’re close with your grandpa or want to be, spend the remaining time you have with him enjoying it. Then start looking at your life and figuring out what it is exactly you want. Kids? Family? Girl? None of that?

Everyone’s life path is different. It sounds like you got your head on straight, you just need to answer a few questions and start down some new avenues.

Back
Top Bottom