Conficker virus has awoken, causing problems (see page 6, solewoman's post)

nuclear-bomb-explosion_WEB.jpg

Is it safe to download anything today?

I was just about to download a free version of Avira (AntiVirus), would that be a way in?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Is it safe to download anything today?

I was just about to download a free version of Avira (AntiVirus), would that be a way in?
yes

but if you're able to do it, you most likely don't have the virus

fml....i downloaded the updates last night...i just woke up n heard my computer reboot....n guess what? this +%*% won't load all the way
frown.gif
....im mad ashell right now...hopefully its a 24 hour bug or something....btw I'm on my phone right now

well i got it working on safe mode (on my computer now) but i'm scared to try to load it the regular way.....all my files are still here so i guess theupdates half way worked.....its my fault though cause i was suppose to restart my computer last night but i didnt feel like it
smh.gif
@ myself.....my McAfee issaying i'm not protected and its not letting me protect myself.......this is wack FML but working in safe mode is better then nothing i guess

I'm listening to music and on NT as we speak on mi laptop.....hopefully everyone's comps weren't affected.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

...my McAfee is saying i'm not protected and its not letting me protect myself......
see if you can get a different program to protect you

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

well i got it working on safe mode (on my computer now) but i'm scared to try to load it the regular way.....all my files are still here so i guess the updates half way worked.....its my fault though cause i was suppose to restart my computer last night but i didnt feel like it
smh.gif
@ myself.....my McAfee is saying i'm not protected and its not letting me protect myself.......this is wack FML but working in safe mode is better then nothing i guess

Try getting malwarebytes

all the virus worm trojan stuff was what finally pushed me to buying a mac. that and they are waaaaaaaay better

Back
Top Bottom