Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

I don't remember this thread but this is an interesting topic to me. At what point does persistence become harassment?

There are SEVERAL women that admit they weren't feeling a dude but he was so persistent and now there been together for multiple years.

It's hard to draw a line, kinda like saying when is joking on someone too far, everybody has different levels.

Man I don't have time for all that

If a chick tells me No, I'm not interested, or other non verbal queues like ignoring/flaking I'm charging it to the game

Some traits are almost identical, but perceived differently depending on the person.

Persistence can be seen as harassing
Bold can be seen as rude
Polite can be seen as lame
respectful can be seen as boring
fun can be seen as immature
free-spirited can be seen as being a *****

it's all about perspective and what's important to the person that's choosing.

Realistically speaking, tons of girls fall for guys that they initially weren't interested in because he was persistent. Conversely, tons of guys have restraining orders against them because they were persistent. go balls to the wall, but don't get too crazy.

:lol: I did the order on that wrong, ya'll are repping younger sooperhooper's words.

What do you mean? From focusing on personal growth and development instead of basing their state of mind or happiness on others?
Nah, I was taking what you said in response to the original question/post

So essentially I was saying, what you said, is what men have always done. ( R A P E)

That's likely what he was trying to avoid. Thinking o yourself as in, yhere are other fish... This one isn't worth it, so imma go and see what this salmon is about since this tilapia is a waste.

Back
Top Bottom