CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

IMG_20190725_133146.jpg

My 04 pair. Havent been worn more than 10 times in the last 15 years lol. Still remember the day I bought them in 04 at Stonewood mall. I wish retail was $100 like it was back then though lol. I still remember arguing with friends about who's pair was better since mine were made in Taiwan while their pairs were made in China lol

For those that want these, what might help our case are the Blk/Red IV's that just released in May, and that it was a CW that a lot of people were waiting for. Maybe the desire faded a bit which would give a little more breathing room for this release. Just my thought.

Why are these dropping on a Thursday?

To put us through hell :lol: I'm hoping these release via the raffle so I can pick up with ease. Otherwise.. I gotta do the super early thing.. I want to relive owning the shoe, not the part where I waited in line to get them >D (not that I foresee lines at all).

am i trippin' or.... is the toe box less boxy than the breds?

I said the same thing .. the shape of these has been looking better than the BC's except the height.. slap in the face but also REALLY good for these.

Most likely FCFS for me in my area.

I don’t get off work until the afternoon, I expect to pick them up with ease afterwards. No risks tho, I’ve already entered some online raffles and will try for snkrs.

I may try to double up but I’m also liking the Tinker 3’s. Wish they weren’t so close together.

Most likely FCFS for me in my area.

I don’t get off work until the afternoon, I expect to pick them up with ease afterwards. No risks tho, I’ve already entered some online raffles and will try for snkrs.

I may try to double up but I’m also liking the Tinker 3’s. Wish they weren’t so close together.

These next 2 months are going to be utterly ruthless on my bank account.

These, Tinker 3’s, Obsidian 1’s, the PSG 6’s if possible, and the black/royal 12’s in Sept. I’m probably gonna hold off on the 3’s and hope they go on disco.

These next 2 months are going to be utterly ruthless on my bank account.

These, Tinker 3’s, Obsidian 1’s, the PSG 6’s if possible, and the black/royal 12’s in Sept. I’m probably gonna hold off on the 3’s and hope they go on disco.
Don't forget the Knicks 3's

The nerve of end charging $260 for these
Have they lost their minds?
Thought about entering at sns but I think these will be an easy cop

The nerve of end charging $260 for these
Have they lost their minds?
Thought about entering at sns but I think these will be an easy cop

Yeah. I think with Snkrs and foot sites dropping them. You should be good if you really want a pair. Thursday drop should also help as well.

END as usual is taxing up the *** unnecessarily.

I forgot about these coming out on a weekday. I wanted a raffle release but if I’m not out of work before 3 then that’s not going to work. Now I just hope I can get them online easily.

Back
Top Bottom