CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Easy in and out this morning at champs. First customer to buy them and I came in an hour and a half after they opened. Great release, wish all were like this
20190801_094732.jpg

No problems with them not being like the OG version (which were incredible and I'm still kicking myself for not getting), but we all know that now, nothing will be like the OG version of whatever they retro, but don't give us fu fu quality like '05-'10 or whatever lol.

Been waiting 15 years for these to release.

Just copped them on Villa/DTLR online for $190 shipped... Going to double up when they go on sale.

Man the pics... I cant get enough. Just takes me back to wearing them the next Friday in college. Then pulling them out for summer break in '05. The only thing I hated was how much they hurt like hell back then. I'm glad the comfort on IV's is fixed so I can realllly enjoy them!

No problems with them not being like the OG version (which were incredible and I'm still kicking myself for not getting), but we all know that now, nothing will be like the OG version of whatever they retro, but don't give us fu fu quality like '05-'10 or whatever lol.

a lot of people said these are actually better than the OGs... ill know once i get my pair in from nike to confirm that

17 minutes and these just sold out on NDC in Australia.

then again, I "missed" on the infra 6's only for them to restock 2 days later so who knows what this sell out means.

I think Nike did the fake sellout.. They legit had an entire size run on SNKRS. They went to NDC and only had like 7-8.5 and then big man sizes. They're mad annoying.

Back
Top Bottom