Confirmed Dates for XX3, AJF20, Spiz'ikes, Hydro & More

wow i was kinda happy the CG spiz'ikes weren't coming out in the US, b/c i don't like them n they look like fakes with better material.

Only thing im coppin are the Black Red Is and the VIII/XV in November

Why are some shoes called "Nelly"? idc if he wore them 1st that should not be there nickname

If Air-Randy wore all the shoes he had early then we would have a lot of "Air-Randy" shoes out there

Wait, I thought the ankle collar was also university blue for the black/caro JBAAC XX3s? That pic does look PS'd so can anyone confirm? Thanks inadvance!!!

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Got all of this info from BRIM on UTAblogs so props to him.
Here is the link
http://www.uptempoairblogs.com/index.php/jordan-brand-news-info/confirmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblogs.com/index.php/jordan-brand-news-info/confirmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/http://www.uptempoairblog...rmed-dates-for-xx3-ajf20/

Confirmed Dates for XX3, AJF20, Spiz'ikes, Hydro & More
By BRIM | October 25, 2008

Air Jordan XX3's (Sizes: 4Y+)

*Of all 3, Black/Blue-White is more "limited" in size run.

November 28th

Jordan Spiz'ike (sizes: 4Y+)

December 31

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def coppin
OMFG COOL GREY SPZI'KES IN THE U.S.A!?!?!?!?!??!

It is most definitely confirmed all of these joints are dropping in the States and those colors are legit. Those pics have been confirmed are straight fromBrand Jordan's order sheets....I am droppin' serious greenbacks on all the XX3's adnd cool grey Spizikes.

So, are the Black/Blue Motorsport 23's an urban release? Just wondering because I have decided I'm gonna try to get those.

Coppin those other two XX3's on Black Friday, and another pair of Motorsports if my money is right. Grey Spizikes would be icing on the cake after theXI/XII pack. My wallet's hurtin just thinking about this.

well if those colors are legit then i changed my mind. those red xx3's look like the old love "red" xx3's so i'll just wait on those. butat first the JBAAC blue xx3's were crap so i wasn't going to cop. but these black blue xx3's look just like the premieres but with black so i'mjust gonna have to cop a stack of these. just a single pair of motorsports to add to my other pair.

its almost here. the end of an era and my interest of jb is fading. after this release and a few retros the sun will set and i will walk away with my j'sand not look back...........

New info says that the JBAAC XX3's will be regional releases.

so the jbaac colorways and these colorways will come out as well as the premiere/black and jbaac blues.

thats 4 colorways and the motorsports makes it five colorways, IDK.....

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

so the jbaac colorways and these colorways will come out as well as the premiere/black and jbaac blues.

No the White/Black-Red and White/Black-University Blue are the JBAAC colorways, the University Blue was worn by the west squad and theWhite/Black-Red were worn by the east squad, so I would think that they will be released East and West and Motorsports will be released everywhere.

Top One is the East CW form the JBAACand Middle One is the West CW from the JBAAC and then the Motorsports, sorry for not clarifying

the motorsports and cool grey spiz'ikes are copped for sure
ill cop the 1s if the strap is removable and the white/black/red 23s if theyre available here in cali

Jordan Spiz'ike "Nelly" (sizes: 7.5+)
December 31

Jordan Spiz'ike (sizes: 4Y+)

December 31

cant wait to get both...
i hope there not dividin them an
footlocker gets a colorway an finishlines
get the other, i remeber the baseball aj1
and faterday aj1 were like that.

I still remember when everyone was hating on the cool grey spizike.
laugh.gif
Now people are all over it.

man...time to start pullin doubles to get some scratch together...i need these in my life

there are too many version of the colorways of the XX3's. if these are the colorways(which do look PS'd)then i will only copp a pair each. but if they release the fire red version of the XX3 then i'll cop x3 and another pair of motorsports.

the blue on the xx3 look like a ps of the premiers LS XX3. i need comfirmed pics. these look too fake.....

Really?

Funny . . .

Shame.

Peace

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

there are too many version of the colorways of the XX3's. if these are the colorways(which do look PS'd)then i will only copp a pair each. but if they release the fire red version of the XX3 then i'll cop x3 and another pair of motorsports.

the blue on the xx3 look like a ps of the premiers LS XX3. i need comfirmed pics. these look too fake.....

Really?

Funny . . .

Shame.

Peace

Don't worry BRIM I told him they weren't Photoshops

cool grey's coming here is amazing, although i feel bad for those who ebay'ed them for 400+ now! i hope that strap is removable so i can get thatblk/red 1. nothing else is really doing it for me, but good stuff to see

No the White/Black-Red and White/Black-University Blue are the JBAAC colorways, the University Blue was worn by the west squad and the White/Black-Red were worn by the east squad, so I would think that they will be released East and West and Motorsports will be released everywhere.

Top One is the East CW form the JBAACand Middle One is the West CW from the JBAAC and then the Motorsports, sorry for not clarifying

I was hoping that the two JBAAC's wouldn't be regional releases. Now I'm going to have to pay extra for the University Blue ones
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom