Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I'm starting to think nike sends me defective pairs on purpose
2wf5l75.jpg

Damn, that's not good. Cole is also backward

WOw stop b*+#@ing you guys got the kicks. A minor flaw effects nothing. Be happy you didn't strike out
I struck out, yet I understand. Nike is supposed to be the cream of the crop. No excuse for sending b/c grades.only thing worse than striking out its getting a c grade pair.

I struck out, yet I understand. Nike is supposed to be the cream of the crop. No excuse for sending b/c grades.only thing worse than striking out its getting a c grade pair.

I agree. Some **** you can deal with but backward Cole and some of the marks on these pairs are unacceptable.

I'm fortunate my pair didn't have these issues but if they did corporate would get a call and they would send me a pair from the cancelled orders.

Last edited:
I find it so stupid how people complain about the littlest thing... be happy you have a pair! Nobody is inspecting every single detail on your shoe!

QFT! Little? Backward Cole? Marks and lines on some of these pairs including stains? Trust me, I have pairs that have minor things but there should be acceptable and unacceptable.

my pair finally came. no backward COLE cause i don't wear size 10. only defect i can find is a little pimple of silver paint smear. this is my first purchase on NDC after failing the 11s, the white grape, the black grapes (i want so bad), and i didn't even bother on the toro 4s. so this one really, really made up for it. i didn't buy this on my home internet either. used the hotel 100mb to snag this. so stoke. i almost gave up on NDC, almost...

Use to do that with a customer who always wore berets. He would come in every Tues and Friday and order same kind of burger and I would completely **** up the order. He would always complain and I would remake it the right way the second time. Once he stopped coming in I felt better about my life. 
These dudes really let other cat's affect their life......
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
that 3m looks like *** :frown: maybe I should have just copped the 2010 pair

I agree about the 3M part but would you rather drop $700-$1000 instead of $170? It's not like the 3m is showing like that all the time to justify paying $600 - $800 more.

But yeah, 2010 over 2013. Oh well

Last edited:
I'd be upset to, getting mad about a little glue here, or a little paint there is one thing. But to put the design in backwards, c'mon Nike. Mine are coming in friday, and I paid that reseller price, and I ain't even mad. 

Last edited:
I agree about the 3M part but would you rather drop $700-$1000 instead of $170? It's not like the 3m is showing like that all the time to justify paying $600 - $800 more.

But yeah, 2010 over 2013. Oh well
word. 2013 for 175 > 2010 for 700-1000. IMO i couldn't careless about 3M not like im going to go running in these in the middle of the freeway.

Back
Top Bottom