Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Review: Jordan 3 Retro Doernbecher

I was thinking its a solid 600..
At least 350 for Royal 1s and 250 Bred 11s..

Royals are in the 400 range value u barely see pairs for 350 to 375 Breds are around 270
The prices for the royals are slowely increasing once guy said to add cash I would. Have kept it pushing

Review: Jordan 3 Retro Doernbecher

Reminded me of a flight attendant doing the preflight safety spiel.

Edit: And I wouldn't really call that a "review"...it was just an in depth look, however no portion of the shoe itself was reviewed.

And was it just me, or did the semichoreographed end modeling sequence seem uncomfortably long to anyone?

Last edited:
Just tried getting a code for the eloc thing but the guy said they don't give codes for that. I'm gonna call later and try again lol.

lol at dudes complaining about eloc. Yiu really mad that a 9 year old kids name is spelled backwards?

He's not just some kid. Are we all forgetting the point behind the shoe?

As BigJ said, it's all preference, and this circular debate isn't going to go anywhere.

Reminded me of a flight attendant doing the preflight safety spiel.

Edit: And I wouldn't really call that a "review"...it was just an in depth look, however no portion of the shoe itself was reviewed.

And was it just me, or did the semichoreographed end modeling sequence seem uncomfortably long to anyone?
its the live sneakerchat thing to do now. I dont understand why they have to tap dance in a review but ehh, I'm still salty I dont have a pair.

So these run .5 small?
They run TTS to me. Was thinking I might need to go down 0.5 size cuz the 88s were 0.5 big to me, but I got the DBs in my true size, which feel great.

BTW wth is the guy doing with his feet? :lol:
:lol: every video I've seen him do has him doing tippy toe poses, tap dancing, and high jumps. The videos are always great quality though, but I don't get the warm up exercises lol

Back
Top Bottom