Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Thx brodie.

A homie of mine bout to cop some that were acquired back in October. Were there known super perfects back then?

Nah I don't think they were out then. I believe some do not have 3m. Easy way to tell is check if they have those little left over fabric triangles on the toebox, like all other "authentic" 3s.

Anyone know what size were restocked yesterday on Nikestore.com?  I saw a pair of size 12 were bought in the "restock" thread.  But any other sizes...?

Anyone know what size were restocked yesterday on Nikestore.com?  I saw a pair of size 12 were bought in the "restock" thread.  But any other sizes...?
8.5 & 13, only other sizes I saw an email confirmation posted of.

Nah I don't think they were out then. I believe some do not have 3m. Easy way to tell is check if they have those little left over fabric triangles on the toebox, like all other "authentic" 3s.
These are perhaps the best GM's I've seen so far. No GM's I've seen have the actual symbols engraved, they're just printed on.

You guys sure these restocked last night?

They didn't show up on the landing page that Nike tweeted.

You had to search 'DB'. I've only seen 3 purchase confirmations..i'm still skeptical.

AFAIK, because these were TLO when they dropped, they wouldn't be searchable on NDC--the only way you could access the page would be via the initial link Nike tweeted.

They showed up if you initially clicked on the tweeted nike restock link for sportswear but you had to then click the previous page that you were initially directed to that would include all the other shoes in that category.

They showed up if you initially clicked on the tweeted nike restock link for sportswear but you had to then click the previous page that you were initially directed to that would include all the other shoes in that category.
I didn't see them in NSW category, then again I was on mobile when the restock happened.

Doesn't make sense...they're clearly a JB release, why would they be on the NSW landing page instead of Jordan landing page?

Well...I know for sure it wasn't on the tweeted link. It was on the previous page if you were to click the category prior than the link you were linked to. I tried adding but got the message all sizes were in peoples cart. I only managed to get 5lab3 and low 11.

I agree. Regardless I'm salty if I missed out on a chance to double up for retail
Meh, I'm not salty...I copped last summer (actually used a 20% coupon on mine)...just trying to figure out if people actually grabbed 'em yesterday or if they're just looking for internet fame.

Meh, I'm not salty...I copped last summer (actually used a 20% coupon on mine)...just trying to figure out if people actually grabbed 'em yesterday or if they're just looking for internet fame.

They actually restocked, I'll post pics when mine come in.

Back
Top Bottom