Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Nike telling me i should check out for the lebrons lol.
"You already have another launch product in your cart. We suggest checking out right away so you don't risk losing that one, even though you'll lose your place in this line."

damn want these more! $250 is a joke

you can check out more than once... if i were you, id listen to nike before you end up 0-2.

all you guys in line it might just be a glitch. happened to me the first time I clicked the black bottom 9s. had to re click it and it went instantly. other one never stopped spinning.

waited it out with success for my size. first time ever getting through on NDC...didn't get one day shipping, but I'm hoping they don't cancel. was so excited I didn't even think about that 
frown.gif

Wow. You guys still have wait in line? I was in line on two comps and my phone for a 9 and 8:04 got the sold out on all three.

Damn.... Still in line.

My heart skip a beat when i check my cart on the 8):smh:next window.. A red shoe on my cart... Its the toro 4 preschool for my kid. :smh:

you can check out more than once... if i were you, id listen to nike before you end up 0-2.
That's what I did

I plug my laptop into my monitor to extend the screen and checkout with the pairs one at a time.

They'll pull it after like 5 minutes, happened to me on the hyperpos yesterday when I couldn't decide if I wanted 1 or 2 pairs. I got 0 lol 

Back
Top Bottom