Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

View media item 504638

Mine Says Processing but the amount charged to card is still 0.00   Is that normal?  I was on my way to Nike DC to pick up my Mints and I pulled over to the side of the road at 8 to try for these and I got through. Go figure 
I think that's right I'm sure Nike doesn't charge your card until the item has actually shipped from them.

I think that's right I'm sure Nike doesn't charge your card until the item has actually shipped from them.
Mine says $0 charged as well, however my card does have the amount 'pending'. Can't remember if this is typically how they do things or not.

:rofl: at dudes in here worrying about the status of their order... that's right, keep worrying, it's about to get lost in transit or get canceled!

roll.gif
at dudes in here worrying about the status of their order... that's right, keep worrying, it's about to get lost in transit or get canceled!
You must be salty as hell if you signed up just to post that...

Dude signed up to sling salt :lol:

I got my 2 pairs I'm good. That's all I need. I'm not like some of these other dudes in here that go and buy 5 or 6 pairs. Just buy one to wear and stash the other one. What's the point in gettin more than 2?????

Dude signed up to sling salt :lol:

I got my 2 pairs I'm good. That's all I need. I'm not like some of these other dudes in here that go and buy 5 or 6 pairs. Just buy one to wear and stash the other one. What's the point in gettin more than 2?????

Do you know how much hate I get here on a regular basis for doubling up?
People get mad at you for getting 1 pair let alone 2.

maybe this will make you guys that missed out feel a little better. heres a guy with a bot getting frustrated lol

What's the point of getting more than one? Someone who missed out could have gotten them but instead there collecting dust in someone's closet and or being flipped by some dbag on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom