Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

mannn can't believe I can't find a pair under 6
Same here fam, it's SUCKS! Btw I love your profile gif
smokin.gif
. lol

What's the point of telling people how many pairs you copped? You think some dude that couldn't land a single pair wants to hear how you managed to cop 6? 

Who copped off RSVP pairs that weren't picked up? Just Nike employees, or did some of you get lucky?

I'm NEVER good with restocks... Never on time, and I follow way too many people on Twitter to see when Nike tweets it. And I hate getting notifications every single time Nike tweets something sent to my phone so that's not an option either.

Last edited:
JB is a small percentage of Nike's profit. Think the DB 3 restock is at the bottom of their priority list.
HUH??? Did you see JB sales last year??? They were in the billions.... more than Nike's entire basketball line combined including Kobe, lebron kd, and all other players and shoes.  JB is the backbone of Nike basketball without them Nike would have to rely on all other sports to be profitable.  Also DB are Charity shoes... none of that money goes to nike directly they want to sell them all.... so they can write the sales off at the end of this fiscal quarter.

Can anybody post production dates for these??? Mine doesn't come till tomm. I'm anxious to see when they went into production....

Last edited:
Only curious to know how long they have kept this info of the DB release under lock and key.  Usually someone slips up and leaks some info months well in advance...Nike kept this release real quiet almost all the way up until a month before release.  Just pure curiosity.

JB is a small percentage of Nike's profit. Think the DB 3 restock is at the bottom of their priority list.
I had to your comments... JB is the predominant source of revenue for Nike in terms of footware, JB generated $2B in 2012 Vs LeBron $300M and Kobe $50M.

2/13/13-6/13/13
Wow... these went into production in Feb. and not a word until june... about.....when they were done......Nike/JB kept a tight ship in this one.. which means you can almost bet we are in for some surprises come holiday season.  You can almost bank on a JB release every week from the end of october to the end of december... then tax season starts...braces yourselves....soon 2014 theres gonna be a JB retro dropping every weekend of the year till this bubble busts...

The salt levels is way 2 high in here....gonna have to leave for awhile.....but good job on those 12 pairs you must have had to put in work to get those.....esp having that many people go with you to get RSVPs.
What work exactly?

You just let the program run.

Wow... these went into production in Feb. and not a word until june... about.....when they were done......Nike/JB kept a tight ship in this one.. which means you can almost bet we are in for some surprises come holiday season.  You can almost bank on a JB release every week from the end of october to the end of december... then tax season starts...braces yourselves....soon 2014 theres gonna be a JB retro dropping every weekend of the year till this bubble busts...

Im about burnt on out on jordans. All I want are the fear 5 and the blk n red 1. Other than that I'm good on the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom