Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I go to sleep and wake up to this thread :wow:

the sad thing is I stay telling dudes to chill on attacking resellers. people that have been on here for a while know that and some people really hate me for that. then you got dudes coming out of the wood works doing all of this stupid stuff.

some people need to mature man... they really do. respect is earned when you are more humble than when you take the "look at me, look at me!!!!" approach.

got through on 3 pair 1 Just got canceled
eyes.gif
another that i payed with paypal went through 2nd day air. waiting on the last one fingers crossed
I'm starting to think if ppl checkout with Paypal they won't get canceled. I paid for both my pair with the same paypal and both went through

Had to give my second pair of these to my lil brother...once he found out I had 2 he pulled the lil brother card so I had to let em go smh...salty af bout that...will be for awhile too....But pay it forward and atleast I got a pair so...TURN UP!!!

Last edited:
Jumping on the computer once you get the restock tweet definitely works. I was able to get a few things I missed out on during the first. The second I didn't see for a while. Not sure why people are assuming that restock pairs all go to the people who got them in the first place.

Sorry you feel that way. But hopefully we meet again in a thread where I don't own the shoes being discussed so you can call me salty for good reason. However I doubt it, cause my money tall it aint retail or bust for me. Once again I feel bad for the little kids who just want a pair of DB 3s who can only afford to get them for retail because there parents gave them the exact amount. But they can't get them because of the unfair advantage other people use. Use to be me a long time ago, my unfair advantage is in my wallet you know how many resellers I put through college?
You should never feel sorry for a kid spending $160 on some damn shoes. Most families in the world could eat for a week on less than that feel sorry for them.

Jumping on the computer once you get the restock tweet definitely works. I was able to get a few things I missed out on during the first. The second I didn't see for a while. Not sure why people are assuming that restock pairs all go to the people who got them in the first place.

you have to look a little deeper. look at who's actually saying such things.

Might want to make use of that Search Button feature or just view my posts from my profile. My posts in that thread were actually comparing the quality between the Shaq Attaqs (Reebok in general) versus several Jordan retro models. If you look again, you'll notice it's basically me correcting you on everything that you said from Jordan always using 'real' leather to quality control. (I believe I referred to you as suckling Jordan Brand's teat, which is most likely why you let my posts linger in your head for 3 months.) Never stated that I don't purchase Jordans. If so, it'd be ironic as I've actually purchased & loved several recent retro releases. (Especially the Retro+ colorways with the Black Grapes, XI lows & Toro IVs.)...

Lurking minions of NT. Again, too predictable...

Hahaha naw I won't look again I'm going off memory, I never said anything about them using real leather u did. I just find it funny that you referred to me as suckling Nike/in tweet for buying jays every two week now your saying you been going pretty hard yourself there fella.

Well just got off the phone with NDC to see if any cancelled pairs were available. NOPE! However FOUR stores showed a Size 13 available. However we know how that goes...
mean.gif

The rep said that the "unofficial" issue was bad this time around and that they will be recalling shipped packages as they find out more people who used "unofficial" ways to obtain them and to keep an eye on the site for pairs going up soon...

Here's the link for reference so you guys have it easily accessible.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/c...?cp=usns_twit_072013_doernbecher_colesjordan3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just got off the phone with NDC to see if any cancelled pairs were available. NOPE! However FOUR stores showed a Size 13 available. However we know how that goes...:smh:

The rep said that the "unofficial" issue was bad this time around and that they will be recalling shipped packages as they find out more people who used "unofficial" ways to obtain them and to keep an eye on the site for pairs going up soon...

So basically a lot of people used bots hahaha.

Right you are sir. Don't know if posts like those are supposed to discourage attempts and getting shoes for retail or encourage the masses to go to resellers.

Well just got off the phone with NDC to see if any cancelled pairs were available. NOPE! However FOUR stores showed a Size 13 available. However we know how that goes...
mean.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/c...?cp=usns_twit_072013_doernbecher_colesjordan3
Recalling shipped packages? I'd love to see that.

I know everybody supposedly "just got off the phone with Nike" but some ppl are saying Nike says your order is good and some saying Nike recalling shipped packages now...really...they gonna refund all that money to give yall hope that some are about to magically pop up on the site or they just gone cash out and keep it moving... which sounds more realistic? Smh

I know everybody supposedly "just got off the phone with Nike" but some ppl are saying Nike says your order is good and some saying Nike recalling shipped packages now...really...they gonna refund all that money to give yall hope that some are about to magically pop up on the site or they just gone cash out and keep it moving... which sounds more realistic? Smh

all that money? its nothing to nike to be honest. its a billion dollar company.

shoes popping back up as pairs are returned? I agree that its not gonna happen. the whole "restock" thing nike has been doing is pretty much canceled/returned pairs. that's when you'll see them again.

Obviously you are referring to me.  Let me clarify.  Yes, if you got the Nikestore text and got on your computer and wanted to pick up a pair of Bugs Bunny Jordan 8's or Venice Beach Kobe 8's, sure, not a problem.  If you were trying to get the Corks in March or the Denims or KD 6's in June, that won't happen unless you are instantly on.  My ASSUMPTION is that the DB 3's would be like the latter shoes I mentioned since they are so limited.

Obviously you are referring to me.  Let me clarify.  Yes, if you got the Nikestore text and got on your computer and wanted to pick up a pair of Bugs Bunny Jordan 8's or Venice Beach Kobe 8's, sure, not a problem.  If you were trying to get the Corks in March or the Denims or KD 6's in June, that won't happen unless you are instantly on.  My ASSUMPTION is that the DB 3's would be like the latter shoes I mentioned since they are so limited.

you weren't the only one saying that so it wasn't obviously referring to you.

I got my order cancelled too. single purchase too. Payment has been charged, not pending. First time offender and I get the axe. Well, putting my frustrations to nike by wearing my shoes one time to cut the grass and sending it back to them. Reason:Does not fit. Yes I'm salty.

I got my order cancelled too. single purchase too. Payment has been charged, not pending. First time offender and I get the axe. Well, putting my frustrations to nike by wearing my shoes one time to cut the grass and sending it back to them. Reason:Does not fit. Yes I'm salty.
roll.gif

when/if they restock some misc. pairs due to cancellations and such, do they use the same link from their original twitter post or do they create a different page?  curious to know which link to monitor with my chrome ext.

Well just got off the phone with NDC to see if any cancelled pairs were available. NOPE! However FOUR stores showed a Size 13 available. However we know how that goes...:smh:

P4L

Hate to break it to you, but the same people who got their orders canceled will likely be the same that get the pairs in the restock.

If you're just going to wait for your Twitter text alert from @nikestore and then jump on your computer, you're SOL.

So true... From experience there is a 30sec to 1 min delay from actual tweet to tweet notification/text
So again unless your sitting in front of a comp youre really SOL

I should add txt message tweets from ndc but i dont want a barrage of txt every weekend. If only you could get messages after certain keywords.

Back
Top Bottom