Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Apparently the leftover pairs at NTLV are gonna be through RSVP too?? God damn man more bots 
mean.gif

Guys.. Quit daydreaming.. These a doernbecher release for those who arent familiar and have been missing out these past years...  1. they dont make that many, 2. the only place they sell them will be through NDC and niketowns..  Just the fact they are re-releasing them, is enough to be thankful for.  Its a shoe made for charity..   Id pay NIKE  $700 for them since they donate all the proceeds directly to doernbecher hospital.. But never would I ever pay a reseller for them.
Why would I be thankful for them re-releasing? Did me and a million other people no good. Made more people mad then "thankful". Lol and also if its for charity sell as many as you can to maximize the donation. This is simply nike using hype to grow their brand so don't trip.

Why would I be thankful for them re-releasing? Did me and a million other people no good. Made more people mad then "thankful". Lol and also if its for charity sell as many as you can to maximize the donation. This is simply nike using hype to grow their brand so don't trip.
word

Didn't have a chance at all this morning. My tweeter home feed didn't show the DB 3s tweet, I found it only under the Nike page, and that was few mins after the tweet, besides I was on my iPhone with no wifi, haha, pretty much 0 chance, but I just gotta give it a shot.

Great cause,, but outside DB 6s , I really dont care for the look of most DBs, but again its about the Support,& Embetterment of Children, thats all that truly matters..

Last edited:
i hope the db 4's come out.  they my favorite Jordan of all time and just the fact of copping them for retail would be nice.

Didn't have a chance at all this morning. My tweeter home feed didn't show the DB 3s tweet, I found it only under the Nike page, and that was few mins after the tweet, besides I was on my iPhone with no wifi, haha, pretty much 0 chance, but I just gotta give it a shot.
tumblr_ma1jo37MIN1rc3hgqo1_250.gif
terrible odds man

Last edited:
Guys.. Quit daydreaming.. These a doernbecher release for those who arent familiar and have been missing out these past years...  1. they dont make that many, 2. the only place they sell them will be through NDC and niketowns..  Just the fact they are re-releasing them, is enough to be thankful for.  Its a shoe made for charity..   Id pay NIKE  $700 for them since they donate all the proceeds directly to doernbecher hospital.. But never would I ever pay a reseller for them.
Truth right here. AS A MATTER OF FACT NIKE SHOULD JUST RAISE THE PRICE or MAKE THEM AUCTION ONLY! Resellers are the scum of the earth in my book, just look at these shoes already on eBay, for triple retail. 

Same here, guess they want these out of their warehouse ASAP....
yeah sure, they want to make us as happy as possible . didnt get a pair either btw, no salt, but i did have some pepper on my eggs today. took a look at the salt shaker and wanted to slap it across the room 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom