Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

GROWING UP I THOUGHT THE MYTH THAT NT ADMIN MEANT THE SHOE GODS WOULD BLESS ME ON LIMITED RELEASES.

WRONG
laugh.gif

Was more successful when I was a regular member
tongue.gif

Must have banned the nikedc RSVP guy
I'm convinced I'm banned from NTLA. I guess it's my own fault cause I mouth off. I ask respectfully, respond as such. I almost got into it with black suits and employees at the Jordan XI fiasco. 

DB's are already going for $700 easily on eBay. Ain't nobody paying $700 for no corks. So no pocketing the difference there.

No one is paying 700 for these eBay prices are 600 bin and their not moving cork prices are 650 -900 depending in the size and the market for the corks is drying up

Last edited:
Looks like all the flight club pairs will be coming from mercer lol
My boy works at flight club they capping the price to $650 sale price so 520 after they sell em. People came in heard that and did the
6a00d83451b72b69e20133f46957d5970b-320wi
The need to arbitrarily keep the price of the 2010s high.

I also get the feeling lately that they want to move shoes rather than sit on them so the price is somewhat appropriate, if everybody comes in wanting a $1000 for their 2013s they'll just sit for the next year.

I actually think if people chill, prices might come down a little.  We don't really know how many pairs are going to go on sale because most reputable people don't jump the gun anymore and list a shoe for sale that hasn't shipped.

Last edited:
My boy works at flight club they capping the price to $650 sale price so 520 after they sell em. People came in heard that and did the
6a00d83451b72b69e20133f46957d5970b-320wi
I'm over our misunderstanding but this is GREAT NEWS!!!

NY sets LA's pricing for the most part. I'm happy they're not letting folks ask 1200 for DBs any more. Theirs people who put $500 on BC 3's, 800 on banned 1s.

This is good news....can't wait to get these on the low from CL

Funny to think they did a 12.5, that's almost a size unheard of. Usually it goes 8-12,13,14 and sometimes above.

Ok. Worst case scenario. Your order gets canceled and they refund you your 160.00+ or don't charge you card. Now the problem is, the worrying is for what.... I'm lost? 

Back
Top Bottom