Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Last edited:
no more bot willl......... less now but soo what happens to the shoes that get canceled do they they back on sale the next day ?

^ Well, there goes my chances again!

I'm never in the know and always miss out.

:smh:

just wait for that moment when its most inconvenient for you... that's when the restock will come.

so next time you are like, if some random restock happens, I definitely wont be getting in because of what im doing, check your nike tweets >:

^ Well, there goes my chances again!

I'm never in the know and always miss out.

mean.gif
just wait for that moment when its most inconvenient for you... that's when the restock will come.

so next time you are like, if some random restock happens, I definitely wont be getting in because of what im doing, check your nike tweets
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Always happens too. Id be on twitter all day. Then that exact moment when you step away.....3 months worth of kicks restock 

laugh.gif

Always happens too. Id be on twitter all day. Then that exact moment when you step away.....3 months worth of kicks restock 
I remember when I got that mobile notification tweet about the restock a few weeks ago, had someone over and just jumped to the computer without even thinking and still didn't cop anything 
laugh.gif
, funny thing is about 5mins before the restock I closed the computer 

Last edited:
I remember when I got that mobile notification tweet about the restock a few weeks ago, had someone over and just jumped to the computer without even thinking and still didn't cop anything 
laugh.gif

, funny thing is about 5mins before the restock I closed the computer 
Closed?? U mean turn off... U must b filipino lol :tongue:

Bot Wars - man they even have bots now for restaurant reservations in San Francsico [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] -> l.j23.co/17FOaO9

8:18am · 25 Jul 13  · Tweetbot for iOS

LOOK AT WHAT THE SNEAKER CULTURE CREATED...U HAVE TO ADMIT WE ARE VERY INFLUENTIAL
Read that earlier, simply crazy what this whole bot movement has done.
Closed?? U mean turn off... U must b filipino lol
tongue.gif
you got jokes man lol

NT created bots doe

:pimp:

Brandon: OK. I checked on the Retro 3 DB’s and it looks like they are sold out completely online and in the Nike retail stores. Sorry for the bad news on this. From what I have heard we may be seeing a restock at an undisclosed time for these so I would advise checking Nikestore.com for the next week or two

Last edited:
SF is the most tech savy environment I have ever been in.

They have bots for Taxis, restaurants, and even movies.

Back
Top Bottom