Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

It's still reserved...it's not based on time or who scratches it first. Just exclusive access they're making us do extra work for.

I got a pair....will go for a couple on release day with coupons. I'll just return these if I get them on discount with FTL and FTA

You sure? I kind of thought everyone had the Last shot 14s "inside the vault" on their SNKRS and it was a FCFS on who scratches the pictures first and checks out. I thought all the " you missed em" was because people were too late on it, not necessarily because it isn't reserved for them. In terms of people saying they got the MISSED EM but other people are still copping. I just feel like that's just the nature of the system (random but still fcfs) but in general the reserves are sold out, not because you wasn't selected for access. Same thing was for the SNKRS CAM for the Cap n Gown 11s, it was FCFS then it said sold out for some while others still said they were purchasing then re opened/restocked and more people copped up. Also, the UNC OFF WHITE 1s, I felt like I got in line quick, before many other people I know, yet I took an L and everyone and their mom who didnt even know much about sneakers pulled a W. It goes both ways.

I got em and didn’t have to be in line. I figured these would sit for a while today. I wasn’t able to go for purchase by refreshing SNKRS I had to go into my messages where it said “exclusive access” after the video (which I watched twice before figuring out what was going on). I was 5 minutes ahead of J23 who was slipping a little today with no news of the lame Finish Line (at least lame for the H2H) restock

I’ll tell you one thing, Nike has their marketing team going all out and being effective this year. They’re creating a sense of scarcity when there is and is not limited quantities of a shoe and they’re doing a very good job of it. By having shoes like OW1s, H2H, Bred Toes, etc limited and having others seem limited (giving exclusive access or surprise drops) it leads people to buy shoes they wouldn’t otherwise buy. I have been on the fence and leaning towards not getting these last shot 14s but as soon as I saw I had exclusive access I scooped em up just like the prom nights (granted those were somewhat limited) without even thinking about the $250 price tag. Jordan Brand/Nike have done a 180 since last year and it’s hurtiny my wallet

I’ll tell you one thing, Nike has their marketing team going all out and being effective this year. They’re creating a sense of scarcity when there is and is not limited quantities of a shoe and they’re doing a very good job of it. By having shoes like OW1s, H2H, Bred Toes, etc limited and having others seem limited (giving exclusive access or surprise drops) it leads people to buy shoes they wouldn’t otherwise buy. I have been on the fence and leaning towards not getting these last shot 14s but as soon as I saw I had exclusive access I scooped em up just like the prom nights (granted those were somewhat limited) without even thinking about the $250 price tag. Jordan Brand/Nike have done a 180 since last year and it’s hurtiny my wallet

Yeah they definitely keep you guessing. And you did the right thing because every shoe in this whole championship series thing has not been a GR. Each one was considered a QS

Are these supposed to be remastered? Snkrs description claims they are returning in their “original form”
Yeah supposedly I been watching a couple of videos and people claim the quality not bad but you know how that goes

Yeah supposedly I been watching a couple of videos and people claim the quality not bad but you know how that goes
Yes but are they officially remastered this time around? Nike throwing out marketing terms like “back in its original form” for some releases and “remastered” for others. What exactly is the difference

I for one noticed the shape was different when I saw pics. This is the first im hearing of a return to original form so maybe theyre right.

I'm taking back what I said about this being a typical JB OG classic color shoe that's going to be a full blown GR on release day. It totally slipped my mind that these are actually part fo the Think 16 Champion Collection or whatever lol. So yeah, who knows how limited these will be. Glad to secure my pair, got that Nike Shipped email couple mins ago too! Small wins here and there so far making up for the off white L.

They remastered like 5 shoes in 2015 so they could raise the price, and then got right back to business with the regular materials lol

we all knew that tho
Exactly. When was the last time they even advertised anything as “remastered”? Now they want $250 for 11’s and $225 for 4’s. Pardon my French, but they can go to heck!

You sure? I kind of thought everyone had the Last shot 14s "inside the vault" on their SNKRS and it was a FCFS on who scratches the pictures first and checks out. I thought all the " you missed em" was because people were too late on it, not necessarily because it isn't reserved for them. In terms of people saying they got the MISSED EM but other people are still copping. I just feel like that's just the nature of the system (random but still fcfs) but in general the reserves are sold out, not because you wasn't selected for access. Same thing was for the SNKRS CAM for the Cap n Gown 11s, it was FCFS then it said sold out for some while others still said they were purchasing then re opened/restocked and more people copped up. Also, the UNC OFF WHITE 1s, I felt like I got in line quick, before many other people I know, yet I took an L and everyone and their mom who didnt even know much about sneakers pulled a W. It goes both ways.

I had a notification for exclusive access for these, though I did do the scratch method. Doubt I'd get that and they call FCFS. My brother "missed em", but there were plenty of people scoring pairs well after him.

cant believe i have no interest in picking these up. i usually buy all og colorways but i had these twice in my lifetime before but they just dont do it for me anymore. maybe im just turning into a grumpy old man

pass on these, still have the last retro FS fresh in the box>D and I'm not seeing any difference if any|l

I had the ‘98 and ‘06 editions and would easily pass had my house not been broken into back in 2014. Now Im on a mission to retrieve the lost pcs of my collection.

I do believe from what I have been told from several retial managers that these will be the only shoe from the Think Championship 16 Collection that will be a GR and have a full family size run available.

Screenshot_2018-06-03-10-00-42.png

They weren't lying....

^ good to hear about the full family size run. I'll still go for them RD but at least there's more to go around.

never understood full family release. should just make mens and grade school sizes. the other sizes dont even look like the shoe no more

Did you realize this after you copped the last shots or before?

Back
Top Bottom