Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

D1913D94-FAC1-46CE-89C7-A843A28097CC.jpeg
So glad these have zero hype!

Breezed in and outta Nike ATL for the W

Quality Control took the day off on these though... had to send back a few pairs of the toddlers due to glue stains and sloppy paint.

The inner lining pales in comparison to the ‘05s but Im just happy to have these back in my collection after getting robbed backnin 2014.

Congrats to all that were able to cop!

D1913D94-FAC1-46CE-89C7-A843A28097CC.jpeg
So glad these have zero hype!

Breezed in and outta Nike ATL for the W

Quality Control took the day off on these though... had to send back a few pairs of the toddlers due to glue stains and sloppy paint.

The inner lining pales in comparison to the ‘05s but Im just happy to have these back in my collection after getting robbed backnin 2014.

Congrats to all that were able to cop!
Omw to do the same

Picked my pair up from my local FL. Walked in & dude was like “what size?” I guess because I had on da black toe 14s he knew why I was there
lachen001.gif
. Even asked me if I wanted to try them on. Can’t remember da last time an employee asked me that :wow:. Idk why I passed on these da past two releases but these are classics & I needed this for da collection. Easy pickup...$170 out da door. Reminded of my high school days...in & out :nthat:.

6D7CDD8E-B7D0-46E9-905C-6E218D472FD3.jpeg

Mines says sold out, Nike be bs'ing so I'm call fit a fake "$old out"

I get paid tomorrow gonna hit 2 or 3 HOH over my off days.

Good luck peeps.

My heart as a Jordan fan wants these bad but my mind is telling me it will be another sneaker that doesn't get worn. Will watch for discount I guess :nerd:

The suede is rough and almost looks like it’s peeling. If it was like that on both shoes it wouldn’t bother me. OCD really is a ****
Gotcha. Good thing is if it bothers you, you can go in store and look through pairs since these seem available with ease. I understand what you mean when the shoes don’t match up. It certainly happens.

The suede is rough and almost looks like it’s peeling. If it was like that on both shoes it wouldn’t bother me. OCD really is a ****
That not even your OCD, that is a blant imperfection on the suede. Probably due to poor handling of materials.

Back
Top Bottom