Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Holy s*** they actually came out looking exactly like that really nice rendering!! These are def gonna be a cop, anxious for better pics. They did a really good job transferring the hare theme to this shoe.

I was thinking the same thing. The photoshop actually match (waiting for the tongue)

that being said, a few years to late JB

I’ve personally always preferred the Jordan 6 to the Jordan 7, so these are shaping up to be pretty damn dope IMO. Slap the exact same blocking and colors (which I’ve always thought were dope, but again, I’m not the biggest fan of 7s) on a 6? I’m in. Unless we see the tongue in future pics, and it looks awful.

Need to see the top part of that tongue

I like what I see though

If you look really closely, you can see it's a clear-ish tongue and there's red and green peeking through, so I'd say it's a safe bet that this tongue will look almost identical to the Hare 7 tongue.

That said, I'm all the way in.

I’ve personally always preferred the Jordan 6 to the Jordan 7, so these are shaping up to be pretty damn dope IMO. Slap the exact same blocking and colors (which I’ve always thought were dope, but again, I’m not the biggest fan of 7s) on a 6? I’m in. Unless we see the tongue in future pics, and it looks awful.
Whats wrong with 7s? No nike air?

Aesthetically its basically the same shoe except stripped down to make it lighter/faster

Gotta see the tongue, it appears to be the most important part of this shoe. Nice so far though.

I’ve personally always preferred the Jordan 6 to the Jordan 7, so these are shaping up to be pretty damn dope IMO. Slap the exact same blocking and colors (which I’ve always thought were dope, but again, I’m not the biggest fan of 7s) on a 6? I'm in.
I feel the exact same way.

I was never a big fan of the 7.

Ehhh. The red sole is throwing it off for me, it just looks weird and idk why. These are a pass unless they can be had for like $60. Straight up lol.

These came out better than i thought
Screenshot_2020-02-23-19-40-39.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-23-19-40-28.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-23-19-40-18.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-23-19-40-13.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-23-19-40-34.jpg

remember when people were complaining about nicknaming da 7's in this colorway "hares" i remember >D :lol:

why would they do that? they're a retro+ colorway.

because mans are dumb

ever since the NA came back, a few people on here want it on every color of the 3-6

i think it was in the cool grey 4 thread where that was being discussed, or maybe the black infrared 6

anyways, i agree with you....only OG colorways should have NA and let the retro+ have JA

Back
Top Bottom