CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

must say the shape is very off!
i had them on my feet and looked very wierd

Lol the shoe has already changed shape like 3 times so it's whatever to me at this point. In all the pictures and videos i saw the shape looked pretty similar to the 2004 retro so they didn't look bad to me.

Was that video really necessary?! Then again are any of those lame you tube videos necessary.
nerd.gif

Sticking with my first retros these are way off.

Just picked these up earlier yesterday on Jamaica Ave. for retail also. I had sold my DS 04' retro's a few months back only because I wanted to go a half size bigger. Besides the reverse in colors on the back panel and insoles they are pretty much the same. I'm very pleased with them but I still miss having a retro card for OG colorways, lol.

wore em today and they scrape the hell out the back of my feet and the leather is already creasing on the toes, more then the cdp's

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

wore em today and they scrape the hell out the back of my feet and the leather is already creasing on the toes, more then the cdp's

what sz you wear????? i was planning on grabbing these
mad.gif
.....could you post some pics????

i wear a 12 or 13 and copped a 13. Usually have no problems with a 13 because i got wide feet. Dont get me wrong love the shoe. Only the second pair of jordans to scrape up the back of my feet( other being green bean 5's), not really creases just waves in the leather, they were like that before ever wearing too.

damn that is bad newssss

I have the 04's in VNDS condition, I cant make up my mind if I should cop or not.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

damn that is bad newssss

these always creased since the re-retro, so this is nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom