CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^get the 10 man, don't even think think of getting the 04 because you won't be able to enjoy them for too long , probably you would get a very desicated pair by now

I disagree, he can still wear the 2004 and wear them for a long time.  He doesn't have to worry about crumbling or cloudy air bubbles.  The main problem with old Nike's are normally glue, sole crumbling and air bubbles.  With the II you don't have that problem.  The sole is hard like the Dunk or Air Force One and will last a long time.
My 04 retros just started to crumble after trying them on. I've worn them many times. I think humidity killed my pair.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm thinking about copping the 2010 retros.

well q-rich and juwan howard wore them during playoff...........doesnt say much though i suppose.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

^get the 10 man, don't even think think of getting the 04 because you won't be able to enjoy them for too long , probably you would get a very desicated pair by now

I disagree, he can still wear the 2004 and wear them for a long time.  He doesn't have to worry about crumbling or cloudy air bubbles.  The main problem with old Nike's are normally glue, sole crumbling and air bubbles.  With the II you don't have that problem.  The sole is hard like the Dunk or Air Force One and will last a long time.
My 04 retros just started to crumble after trying them on. I've worn them many times. I think humidity killed my pair.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Post some pics. I don't think I have ever seen a pair of 2s crumble, especially not a 2004 retro.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I saw these in person over the weekend, and........terrible.

Good luck to those copping these.

why would you say these are terrible?

I'm gonna go check em out on RD and if I like em then I'll definitely cop em, to me this is the best CW of the II's.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Post some pics. I don't think I have ever seen a pair of 2s crumble, especially not a 2004 retro.
i think the crubling is more an issue of living in a humid climate, or the shoes undergoing drastic temperature changes.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Pardon for the crappy phone pics.
embarassed.gif

6bd264c1150e113172581b8adbf9732183d1a916.jpg

Midsole's soft as foam.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

These have been on sale for at least 3 weeks in my area of Queens. I thought they released in April because they were around so much. Stores just not caring about the release date?

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Pardon for the crappy phone pics.
embarassed.gif

6bd264c1150e113172581b8adbf9732183d1a916.jpg

Midsole's soft as foam.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
@Magic1978: I was talking from my own experience , because my pair of 04s crumbled on me after not wearing them for almost a year. Actually my pair is a lot worst than what Bulls90's pair. We are located here in the Philippines and I know that the NTer who is asking is also from here, and tell you man the weather here is very much different from what you have in the US. Humidity and hot weather destroys your shoes
wink.gif

I just stopped into Footaction to check these out and I must say I'm very impressed. People were complaining about there not being hardly any cushion in the tongue and upper but I didn't find this was the case at all. These had plenty of cushion so I don't know where that all started. I don't have an 04 pair to compare with but these are one of the better Jordans I have seen in some time now.

I want to grab these - but I'll wait until they are very nicely discounted.

They fit true to size? I've never tried on any 2s before. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom