CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by BinYe

Is there elastic holding down the tongue>?
Yes they do. Feel all wrapped around the foot.  Surprised by how great they feel~ Just a tiny little bit of heel slipperage tho. 

Definitely cop, i just like em.
hopefully they sit and put them on sale so i can buy an extra pair to play ball this summer.

Originally Posted by niCk sp3ranza

finishline by me received only 16 pairs.. these are going to be more limited then most of you originally thought
Its the truth.. home girls told me that they didnt get alot of pairs at  Footaction either..

finishline by me received only 16 pairs.. these are going to be more limited then most of you originally thought
Stop hypin a GR shoe up..these will b around for a long time..

I friggn sold my '04s smh...scooped a pair from Big Mikes in Dallas a day or so ago...I like them. I'm just a fan of the IIs though....definitely under rated.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

lol calm down dmx...
we knows the 2s are everywhere its just some locations that carry less pairs
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by David Choi

lol calm down dmx...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm sorry lol..i'm just tired of seein the same nonsense go down in each thread bout GR shoes.."oh these are gonna b more limited than we thought"..

lol calm down dmx...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm sorry lol..i'm just tired of seein the same nonsense go down in each thread bout GR shoes.."oh these are gonna b more limited than we thought"..

We here to tell 'them' the truth! lol
roll.gif
lol

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO COP UNDER RETAIL ON RD
Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $135 and you will only be paying $108 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website and BAM!
pimp.gif
$108 (You can also use this method on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

YO!
Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Everybody likes 2s now Lol

EXACTLY

I remember getting laughed at in 8th grade with my '94 lows on. I remember being the ONLY person I personally knew who owned the 2004 retro. I remember people being pissed that the II's were picked as a Doernbecher... now everybody's calling this a "must have."
smh.gif

Crazy.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Everybody likes 2s now Lol

EXACTLY

I remember getting laughed at in 8th grade with my '94 lows on. I remember being the ONLY person I personally knew who owned the 2004 retro. I remember people being pissed that the II's were picked as a Doernbecher... now everybody's calling this a "must have."
smh.gif

Crazy.

DF!!!

these hae always been my personal favorite. I honestly believe the II's are so underrated. But now watch how people are going to hype these up

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $135 and you will only be paying $108 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website and BAM!
pimp.gif
$108 (You can also use this method on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

GOOD LOOKS I JUST ORDERED MINE

lol calm down dmx...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

my bad for the nonsense....... just spreading some info

like i told my boy today. black/red 6s sat. what makes you think these won't? VIs are much more popular than IIs. Also, there is A LOT of stuff dropping in the upcoming months (powders, BIN 9s, citrus, foams, etc.)..these will sit,for how long? who knows, but should be around for a 50
pimp.gif
IMO of course
wink.gif

copped if under retail
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If you plan on doing this, i would buy the gift card in advance.  It takes could take anywhere from 24hrs to 3 days(worst case scenario, had this happen to me last year) to receive the gift card in email.

For those who purchase at eastbay often, i would suggest getting the gold club membership as well with a gift card.  It only cost 29.99-20%=24.xx, if you buy from eastbay often, shipping costs add up quickly.

Last thing i suggest is to use the 20% off $99 that eastbay always has going on.  The coupon code only works with shoes that are not excluded from discount.
Those shoes that are excluded from discount, i would use bing cash back instead to sweeten the deal on any shoe you might purchase.

Not many camped out last time for these at the Costa Mesa Nike town when it was there, coped two pair last time with no problems.

pimp.gif

Good looks
pimp.gif
!!!

Back
Top Bottom