CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

^all bad Rico...sucks to see you missing out @ the moment.

Never had that issue personally, so I really wish I could help you out.
You try logging in and out? Refreshing the page? Different internet browser? Flash and non flash site?

^^^ Thanks man. I just cant wait till the morning to give them a call and see whats going on.

MAN... I tried it all . Different browsers, laptops... logging in and out and still that damn STATUS thing pops up.

I just hope my size is still up tomorrow when I wake up.

dudes acting like these are limited. theres still fsr on every website. it doesnt matter what stores got how many pairs, if they were limited and hot, they would be at least halfway gone by now online. we are far from the old days, 2-4 years ago, where every jb retro sold out first day. jb has to release classic retros or make them super limited for them to sell out now days. the 2 is one of the worst shoes in the jordan line. the only way i would feel good about copping these is if i could get them for under $50 and then i would still never rock them. these will be copped by plenty for 50% off on the next ea, but not me.

just got up. decided to check NDC for an update....FSR up sz.7-18 (your local stores may be getting only 1 or 2 size runs, but NDC carrrys ALOT especially jordan launch products. NTowns should also have a lot to go around)

congrats to those who copped. definitely a clean shoe.
pimp.gif
Ill hold off for a discount (unless its wishful thinking?)
laugh.gif

here's the link again just in case people are lazy to go back
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-304389/pgid-319595

edit: there is also a FSR on eastbay (you can buy a giftcard for 20% off and use that)

there is enough to go around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

I'll probably wait on these and see if they drop in price and if not and I miss out oh well. Not hyped for them, so savin' that cash for the 9's next weekend
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SWOOSH HOMIES .....

if your swoosh is suspended how do you know???

I been trying to place my damn order but this keeps popping up.

its killing me.
I had the same problem checking your shipping and billing info. Take out all characters like periods . number signs #. I did that and it finally worked for me.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just got up. decided to check NDC for an update....FSR up sz.7-18 (your local stores may be getting only 1 or 2 size runs, but NDC carrrys ALOT especially jordan launch products. NTowns should also have a lot to go around)

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-304389/pgid-319595

edit: there is also a FSR on eastbay (you can buy a giftcard for 20% off and use that)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up on the Eastbay gift card thing, I went that route. Any idea how long it takes them to get you it by e-mail?

There is also an Eastbay code for Free Shipping on $75 or more, the code is EMEBT4J2

MAN THESE ONLY MADE IT TO ONE SPOT AROUND MY AREA AND WE GET MOST ALL J'S ......FOR AS LITTLE PLAY THESE GOT ON THIS THREAD IM SUPRISED TO SEE FINISHLINE'S WEB SITE ONLY HAS A SIZE 8.5,10.5 LEFT. ANYWAY EASTBAY HAS A FSR RIGHT NOW I MIGHT JUST PULL THE TRIGGER .....ALSO MY BOY AT FNL TOLD ME THESE ARE LIMITED (MORE THEN SOME OF YOU THINK)

Got mine at FNL this morning, had to drive about 40 minutes to a mall I dont usually go to, to grab em. But the manager held them down for me so it was all good.

Love the shoe, quality is questionable. Im not one to complain about quality, I go into it these days knowing im not getting anything like years past releases. BUt the leathers shiny and thin feeling. Seems like they will be creasing baaad in just a few wears.

Held the Powder Blue 9's as well and they are sick, but same materials as the 2's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up on the Eastbay gift card thing, I went that route. Any idea how long it takes them to get you it by e-mail?

There is also an Eastbay code for Free Shipping on $75 or more, the code is EMEBT4J2

ONE DAY I ORDERED MINE THURSDAY AND GOT IT FRIDAY

how do you get %20 off on the eastbay giftcards? just went there and tried to buy one but it was full price.

i went to my local spot this morning ready to cop 2 pairs of my favorite j's.But ended up leaving without them due to the quality. Am i the only one disappointed after finding out they used that cheap af1 leather on these. 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got mine at FNL this morning, had to drive about 40 minutes to a mall I dont usually go to, to grab em. But the manager held them down for me so it was all good.

Love the shoe, quality is questionable. Im not one to complain about quality, I go into it these days knowing im not getting anything like years past releases. BUt the leathers shiny and thin feeling. Seems like they will be creasing baaad in just a few wears.

Held the Powder Blue 9's as well and they are sick, but same materials as the 2's
frown.gif

Yep, not sure what it is with JB and the shiny thin leather
smh.gif

I've seen Nike retro kicks a lot cheaper that were better quality.

Originally Posted by iverson50ggg

Is the quality that bad you would leave the store empty handed?

I would, mainly because I just don't like the II enough to put up with quality issues. So if you're on the fence, you might be disappointed later.

I saw them earlier in the week and wasn't impressed. I returned my 04's back then, because kids on NT talked about how much they creased. Well, these are worse.

I wore my Bo's for the first time yesterday and I love them and they're one of my all time faves, but was still like, %++
smh.gif
Same type of leather.

I'm old enough to remember that one of the draws of the II was italian premium leather. So you take away that, that's half the attraction, so you have fakes IMO.

I don't know if I should pull the trigger on these or not. I'm waiting for the Powder Blue 9s. Can someone who has a pair tell me how do these compare to the CDP IIs in terms of quality?

Back
Top Bottom