CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Like i stated in the lock post..

suvpqt.jpg

What a coincidence..PASSSS. Not falling for the banana in the tail-pipe (pun-pause)...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quality on these look good. If NIKE stays then its a plus. Best colorway for the 2's. Def cop. The banana shaped toe, well its an EH but w/e, I'll get over it once i rock them. Its probably not even noticeable! Fam dont listen to people talking smack about these, if you like 'em, buy 'em!
grin.gif

Getting a pair only because I passed on these the first time they were retroed way back in the day.

Originally Posted by chochocho

these gonna sit on shelves.....were the ogs comfortable?
OG's used "authentic Italian leather"... didn't own a pair since I was born in 83 but my uncle hooped in them and he says they were "butter" at the time 
roll.gif

**which I guess means good??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

These are why im skipping Saturdays release. These and the Melo inspired colorway is all I want

Im never one to say this but the shape looks off. And the tag says Season: SU10 im guessing that means summer of 2010
Co-sign on everything you mentioned.
Hopefully they keep "NIKE" will give two thumbs up for this if they do.
*ques The Rock Standing Ovation gif*

Copped, Had them when i was in high school they retro'd in 02 or 03 if im correct.The back heal tab is just like the material of the 3's, starts to yellow after a while..boy did i trash those 2's. I sure wont trash em this time around

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by marmourjr

lol @ ppl buying these CDP and JB turns around releasing these shoes...

cdp 2s were not the same colorway though.....
Doesn't matter...
I remember JB saying that after the CDP, they will not be releasing so many of the retro.

Seems like they are bringing back every pair...

Besides, These > CDP 

Back
Top Bottom