Confirmed Nike Foamposite One - Pearl - May 2009 Official Thread

The Nike Foamposite made a comeback in 2008 with several House of Hoop releases, and plenty of attention was payed to the Nike Foamposite 1 - Eggeplant. Slatedto release next month at Footlocker's House of Hoops is this pair of Nike Foamposite One, which sport a pearl white upper, black shoe lacing tabs / tongue,and blue accents. Finishing off the shoe is the translucent outsole, a feature that is certainly loved by sneaker fanatics. Info From kicksonfire.com
pimp.gif

Looks like pearl foam ones are dropping instead of the rumored pearl pro's, mods please lock if there is already a official pearl foam one thread, thanks

1) there's a Pearl foam PRO thread
2) there's a pearl foam ONE thread
3) and now you decide to make a SECOND pearl foam ONE thread

moz-screenshot.jpg
Thread%20Failed.gif

... the hell???

this again? the 3rd thread in a week?

For the record, its a photoshop done by fellow NTer, BP...

whats more surprising is that 'kicks on fire' hasn't even bothered to correct their article...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

1) there's a Pearl foam PRO thread
2) there's a pearl foam ONE thread
3) and now you decide to make a SECOND pearl foam ONE thread

moz-screenshot.jpg
Thread%20Failed.gif

You mad thirsty i said if there's another Foam One thread mods lock it up. obviously i haven't seen the other Foam One thread you clown

DaddyRabbit251 no pics yet.. i doubt well see any until about a week before release... kinda like the dark armys and hoh royals

I don't think Foamposite ONE is releasing. I'm sure Pearl Pro will release on May 24th. The Black/red Foamposite one that suppose to release onDecember have been scrapped. Copper foams will drop early next year, eggplant type release.

Back
Top Bottom