confirmed summer 2014 retros

Looking forward to any of the Retro 2s 
smokin.gif

Only kicks I want JB to retro are the 1999 AJIV white/navy/columbia and Oreo's, OG AJXIII Low blk/navy/columbia & maybe Oxidized XIV's or Indiglo XIV's...thats it...

I will be copping the Concord XI lows if they do indeed drop...XI patent lows are a must, but only in OG colorways for me...

Green snakeskin lows?...lmao ya'll can have those...

Thanks for the info...

Last edited:
They say it is a green snakeskin Jordan xi low, could it be blue snakeskin like the og snakeskin because they are suppose to be part of Jordan nightshade pack and the other pairs that have popped up have navy blue dark shades

not that it really matters to me but that is my pic from the concord low thread but on another note, my co-worker who attends the nike meetings at the store i work at said it was in fact the OG 2s and if im not mistaken he said those 6s in may were some type of "infared 23" colorway... at least two of the 11s are a "low concord" and a "nightshade" colorway... im interested in seeing pictures of this supposed green snakeskin low lol im betting JB will make them something horrendous..

Excuse my ignorance but what does the FF code in the red circles stand for?

im pretty sure it means full family. someone correct me if im wrong...

not that it really matters to me but that is my pic from the concord low thread but on another note, my co-worker who attends the nike meetings at the store i work at said it was in fact the OG 2s and if im not mistaken he said those 6s in may were some type of "infared 23" colorway... at least two of the 11s are a "low concord" and a "nightshade" colorway... im interested in seeing pictures of this supposed green snakeskin low lol im betting JB will make them something horrendous..

Excuse my ignorance but what does the FF code in the red circles stand for?

im pretty sure it means full family. someone correct me if im wrong...

Infared 23 must be jbs new fav

Its on the upcoming blk 3labV

Back
Top Bottom