Confirmed XX3 *edited*

first off Jordan would never approve of that toe box, He liked them smooth ( thats why he hated the x when they came out ) just for that i would not buy them

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/524006/t/Confirmed-XX3-edited-.html#reply-524006

Nobody else saw this dude's avy?
eek.gif

Banned
laugh.gif

If anything else, even if they don't look spectacular, they're going to be great for they're designed to do.......PLAYING BASKETBALL......These area basketball shoe, not an LS release or anything ridiculous like that...they're designed to perform well on the court, and that's exactly what Iguarantee they'll do!!..........If you don't like them or don't want the best basketball shoe in the world, don't buy them!

These are a basketball shoe, not an LS release or anything ridiculous like that.
So are you saying just because a shoe is LS it shouldn't be on the court because of it's colorway? Outlandish, they're basketballshoes no matter what color.

I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see detailed pics and then see them in person. I'm guessing they will look better as we see real details of theshoes. I love shoes that have clean lines (so far this does) and preforms well on the court. Plus, it's nice to see no straps or lace covers. If theseperform, are comfortable, and look good in person, then I will definitely pick up a pair with F&F for ballin'.

-S

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Kampoutkid, I also complained about the stitching not being an update. But maybe we should let PO2345 say wther he even had a pic and if it was certain people comlaining that lead him to not post. Are you his personal rep or something? @#%$?
I did....Hence, i knew the exact day the initial leak would occur...
wink.gif

My decision concerning posting/not posting the picture had NOTHING to do with NT...My decision was revolved around another situation.
Hope that helps.

PO

Back
Top Bottom