..CONGRATS TO CJ AKA VAGIXXER..ITS A GIRL!

Congratulations my dude! You have a good head on your shoulders and you already know what you need to do. I wish you many blessings in my life my child!

Invest in machinery.

Congrats.

I guess we all need to practice the Bad Boy scene for 15 years from now...
mad.gif

congrats i think...i remember you making the post about the prego scare...so again...congrats
smile.gif

Chris.

.50 Cal Son for a hole in the chest.... 9 MM For accuracy to different body parts.

Congrats. Welcome not to the Daddy world.. but Daddys of Lil Girls Club Bruh.

Nucca.. we all gonna need hugs in about 15 to 16 years...

Personally Im trying to raise a Heavy Breathing.. 350lb Ugly Play hide and seek behind the Curtains lil girl x 2. She can shave her head and be a Butch whodont even like people.. and stay at home til shes 45.

I'll be ok with that. It hasn't been working out so well SMH.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

congrats i think...i remember you making the post about the prego scare...so again...congrats
smile.gif
I forgot all about that...damn...guess that was about 9 months ago.

Felicidades!!!! = CONGRATS!!!!... I got a 2 year old and a 3mth. They most certainly, are blessings.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Chris.

.50 Cal Son for a hole in the chest.... 9 MM For accuracy to different body parts.

Congrats. Welcome not to the Daddy world.. but Daddys of Lil Girls Club Bruh.

Nucca.. we all gonna need hugs in about 15 to 16 years...

Personally Im trying to raise a Heavy Breathing.. 350lb Ugly Play hide and seek behind the Curtains lil girl x 2. She can shave her head and be a Butch who dont even like people.. and stay at home til shes 45.

I'll be ok with that. It hasn't been working out so well SMH.

laugh.gif
payback in the form of a lil angel...

Congratulations... My little girl is 3... (I already got my "speech" down and everything...)

"Don't do anything to her... That you don't want 'me', to do to you..."

That'll have him thinking for a minute...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Congratulations... My little girl is 3... (I already got my "speech" down and everything...)

I like that...

it will have A LIL more ummph added while casually holding my .50 in my left hand mumbling Im not as good of a shot with my left as I am my right..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I like that...

it will have A LIL more ummph added while casually holding my .50 in my left hand mumbling Im not as good of a shot with my left as I am my right..
Or it can really have him thinking or add a LIL more ummphh while you lick ya lips and grabbing ya crotch! On some Terry Crews watching 2Pac inthat movie. LOL

terryc.jpg

WHAT THE WHAT???
laugh.gif

TerryCrews.jpg

Yo, I'm playing! But I couldn't resist the joke.

ANYWAYS... back to the serious topic... Congrats dude! A child is a blessing. There are good folks that only wish they could be able to have a kid butcan't then there are others having tons and don't give A...

Take care of that child because it starts at home and you don't have nothing to worry about down the road... just what I think.

Back
Top Bottom