Congratulations to the 2009 New Orleans Saints....Super Bowl Bound.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

now thats a personal foul ... cant go afte rthe qbs legs ... that @!@**! mcray is a ##%*#@+ +*+ hole i hope his mother dies ...

You need a break from football.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

ladies and gentlemen, please welcome tarvaris jackson
roll.gif

Season is dunzo if Jackson comes in.

now thats a personal foul ... cant go afte rthe qbs legs ... that #%%++@ mcray is a *#+#@%# *#+ hole i hope his mother dies ...

alien.gif

The saints are playing very dirty, and I do not respect this +%$*. They are deliberately trying to hurt Favre, and it's #+%#!!#%

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SMH.

GAMETIME.

GOOD SEASON BY MY VIKINGS.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR.

BEAT THE COLTS PLEASE SAINT.

It's not even the 4th quarter tho. If Farve is out tho... I don't kno...

now thats a personal foul ... cant go afte rthe qbs legs ... that #%%++@ mcray is a *#+#@%# *#+ hole i hope his mother dies ...

#1 that's OD.#2 He got pushed by Loadholt

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SMH.

GAMETIME.

GOOD SEASON BY MY VIKINGS.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR.

BEAT THE COLTS PLEASE SAINT.

It's not even the 4th quarter tho. If Farve is out tho... I don't kno...

I can see it already.

I wonder if Saint win Super Bowl will they get gold ring instead of platinum/silver?.. hmmm

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

man, shut the *%#* up... all you do is !$$!! and moan whenever favre gets hit

I agree with you. Dude always moans about crap. Matter of fact, most of the Cowboys fans on NT can't stand this clown. Dude is all-american { | }

Originally Posted by dreClark

#1 that's OD.#2 He got pushed by Loadholt
#1 no it wasnt od cuz that guy is a cheap shotting bastard all god damn year ... ##$%!*$ +!%!@ i hope they take both his knees out and his children starve to death ... #2 he OBVIOUSLY went straight after his legs and wrapped ... you cant do that by rule ... !*#+$!*! ...

Back
Top Bottom