Connecticut

Reaction score
Im going to start my freshmen yr at University of Hartford on the 28th. Anyone else around that area and kno any sneaker spots/places of interest? let me know

Im going to start my freshmen yr at University of Hartford on the 28th. Anyone else around that area and kno any sneaker spots/places of interest? let me know

salvins has a tier 1 nike account. I go there when i can.it looks like crap on the outside but omg the shoes they get are ridiculous.

salvins has a tier 1 nike account. I go there when i can.it looks like crap on the outside but omg the shoes they get are ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom