CONNETIC!! CELEBRATE CINCO DE MAYO WITH FREE SB DUNK CINCO DE MAYO

alex ruelas.......i better win
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Alot of people are inquiring about the rug..tell you what i will give it away at the end of the year to the biggest supporter of Connetic. Couple NTers already purchased a couple shirts online and we appreciate the support. The reason we keep giving these shoes away is to spread love to the community and also to bring the brand to you up and close. We are not forcing you to purchase to enter into the contest just a simple comment on our page and "like" that's it. If you like the product we have to offer its just an added bonus. Again thanks to everyone here at NT inlcuding the Mods who allow us to post up about our brand. Thanks.

Alot of people are inquiring about the rug..tell you what i will give it away at the end of the year to the biggest supporter of Connetic. Couple NTers already purchased a couple shirts online and we appreciate the support. The reason we keep giving these shoes away is to spread love to the community and also to bring the brand to you up and close. We are not forcing you to purchase to enter into the contest just a simple comment on our page and "like" that's it. If you like the product we have to offer its just an added bonus. Again thanks to everyone here at NT inlcuding the Mods who allow us to post up about our brand. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom