Conord 11 LC

Whatsup guys NT has always helped me when i felt skeptical bout shoes
I was interested in another pair of concords and my friend was sellin his for a great price because he needed the money they are not DS he said worn 2x these are the pics he sent me...if you guys can help please i would appreciate it

2ih87wi.jpg

2iu55s0.jpg

9zq69v.jpg

2zji4xd.jpg

1256vsz.jpg

2em3qcx.jpg

mwqxjl.jpg

ak722v.jpg

2ypby10.jpg

ifvew6.jpg

35bbdad.jpg

2qkja4o.jpg

they look good as far as I can tell. Wait for a few others with better knowledge about 11's to check the 23 on the heel tab and what not.

23 throwing me off slightly, this is what mine from foot locker looks like. use your own judgement on that one, I'm not sure because everything else and yellowing looks on point

23 throwing me off slightly, this is what mine from foot locker looks like. use your own judgement on that one, I'm not sure because everything else and yellowing looks on point
just caught that these were GS

yours are fine, the ones posted in the OP are Grey Markets. Don't pay anything above retail for them.

Last edited:
just caught that these were GS

yours are fine, the ones posted in the OP are Grey Markets. Don't pay anything above retail for them.

Their not GS that jus my girls pair of gammas in the back lol so your saying their GM everybody else said they were fine juss sayin what makes you believe that i juss want to kno

Last edited:
Their not GS that jus my girls pair of gammas in the back lol so your saying their GM everybody else said they were fine juss sayin what makes you believe that i juss want to kno
the gs thing threw me off, they're fine. sorry about that.

Good Lookin Out Yall Juss pulled the trigger, got em from my boy for 175 plus $30 in other things :smokin lol...He owe me a favor big time so i dont want heads to say they fake ir GM cuz i got em cheap IMO thats a steal paying a lil over retail on some concords worn like 2x that dropped 3 years ago...if it wasnt for the snow today id rock the ish outta it even tho my rotation like 40 strong

Last edited:
that's GM pair as far as i know , no retail concord that have production date ended on august. i could be wrong though so anyone can enlighten me on their retail concord production date

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom