Conservative Values For An Unsaved World

I love how they call Shakira Mexican. She is Colombian. Definitely unbiased reporting here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Are these guys serious bro? smh

It may be a joke but there are many people out there who think like these, some of whom are here on NT NO NAMES

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It may be a joke but there are many people out there who think like these
No there arent. Except you. 

Pretty corny website btw..America is full of self loathing, pseudo-Atheist idiots who can't take themselves serious so they mock the beliefs of others...%@# like this wouldn't see the light of day in China...
laugh.gif

America is better without you! 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Pretty corny website btw..America is full of self loathing, pseudo-Atheist idiots who can't take themselves serious so they mock the beliefs of others...%@# like this wouldn't see the light of day in China...
laugh.gif

Seriously! I mean what gives these people the right to say whatever they want about my religion? It's blasphemy! All these Commie homosexual silly band wearing Libs should go back to Cuba!

laugh.gif

Mad, you are?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

Mad, you are?
LOLOLOLOL he's irked, I miss arguing with dude but I got more important things to do like saving lives and kissing babies and what not
ohwell.gif
We can't all sit around all day smoking weed and ranting about Yahweh and how gayness is contagious
laugh.gif
I wish my life were that simple
sick.gif
, smell ya later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

laugh.gif

Seriously! I mean what gives these people the right to say whatever they want about my religion? It's blasphemy! All these Commie homosexual silly band wearing Libs should go back to Cuba!
Didn't you just do the same thing to their beliefs?

Just wanted to make sure that it was obvious this is a fake site. Consider yourselves smarter than Huffington Post and Rachel Maddow.

laugh.gif

ebc3tf.jpg

As darkness grows within ones soul, the need for more perversions is greater. Often people will swap bands in a disgusting orgy of terror. Lesbians often use them to trap other girls into sin.

this smells like 4chan somehow

Back
Top Bottom