Considering of trading Unkles for bordeaux 7s........Even trade???

I have a pair of unkles size 9 and im being offered bordeaux 7s size 8.5. Both are DS. Obviously both shoes are high in value and extremely sought after so myquestion is it a fair trade or is one gaining more then the other?

arent unkles dunks?
sorry idk to much about dunks but if i had a pair i would do that trade asap

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

arent unkles dunks?
sorry idk to much about dunks but if i had a pair i would do that trade asap
yes sir they are sb dunks. im just a lil conflicted so that is why im asking for expert opinions
laugh.gif

I'd rather keep the unkles. you could get more money by selling the unkles than by selling the bordeauxes.

Chill, go for the bourdeaux's. Even though they may not be wearable the still a better shoe than the unkles, and you never know i got a pair of oghare's and the ended up being wearble.

I kinda figured there were gonna be some bias involved (this is the JB forum) but i opted to keep my unkles cause after meeting up with buddy for his 7s, theyjust didnt appeal to me. First off the midsole on both shoes was separating and 2nd they were just not wearable and for me to trade a pair of high valued dunksfor some high valued js that arent even wearable didnt make sense. I do thank everyone for their input.

I kinda figured there were gonna be some bias involved (this is the JB forum) but i opted to keep my unkles cause after meeting up with buddy for his 7s, theyjust didnt appeal to me. First off the midsole on both shoes was separating and 2nd they were just not wearable and for me to trade a pair of high valued dunksfor some high valued js that arent even wearable didnt make sense. I do thank everyone for their input.

i preferably rock jordans over SB but i would jus keep the unkles if your going to rock either of them, jus cuz unkles will last you longer

Back
Top Bottom