Controversial Business Topics?

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

com down bill o'reilly...^

yea my bad i really should com down.
indifferent.gif

how sport celebrities makes more money than the president

Lol because thats such a controversial business topics hahaha

Yes it is, why isnt it? The Entertainment world isn't a business? What the president does isn't business?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Considering you need a this for a thesis, the AIG scandal on how they were using government kickbacks to fulfill personal salary benefits would be easy.

School me on this please?
http://www.foxbusiness.co...s-blow--getting-bailout/

In a nutshell AIG received an $85 billion dollar bailout due to lack of performance when they fell under a dollar a share in the stock marke, then turned around to give employees things like week long stays at club-med along with executive salary raises.

Or you could just do the topic on how bailouts ultimately put the United States in more debt as supposed to urging companies to fit a specific quota. The battle between the Bear and Bull market.
Good looking out!

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

cant believe everything fox news says
I'll believe fox news before I believe some douche on NT.
laugh.gif

ill believe a douche on NT before i believe someone who doesnt know the difference between ucsf and usf, especially when it would require you to move. do yourresearch son!

Credit Card industry and the extra fees all of us pay at stores due to them. Whether we use a CC or not.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Record day on the NY Stock Exchange the day before 9/11.
gmafb. dude is in a business law class, not a seminar on fictional documentaries. what "records" would he discuss in his paper? the factthat gold went up after a catastrophe? like it does EVERY time people panic?
Wikipedia/common sense:
The attacks had a significant economic impact on the United States and world markets. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Stock Exchange (AMEX), and NASDAQ did not open on September 11 and remained closed until September 17. When the stock markets reopened, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) stock market index fell 684 points, or 7.1%, to 8921, a record-setting one-day point decline.

Back
Top Bottom