***Convenience Store Gets Robbed By Mob Of 35 GOONIES at one time***

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by TonyReali

likewise here,  hell shoot their bum %++ moms when their crying to every news outlet that will entertain their foolishness when their talkin about "my baby was a good boy he'd never hurt anyone" when the footage is right in front of her face.

these store owners should strap up though for safety reasons like this,  it would be comedy seeing dude blasting dudes by the beer section and seeing the blood splatter across the freezer

I didn't see anything that video would warrant the clerk to pull a gun out. Stop talking out of your ++$.
they took the clerks phone.    if i was working at the store as a part timer, i probably would be like whatever about them robbing the store since the stuff is insured  and im just there part time, but if they try and mess with me then there's a problem and if i was strapped, dudes that tried taking the phone would be missing part of their face.

now if i was the owner of the store, i'd take each one out execution style for disrespecting my place of business.

Internet vigilantism is pathetic. You think human lives are worth some chips and some ice cream.Get ahold of yourself wouldnt you rather just lose the phone and get it back later when you identify them in a lineup since you can see the majority of their faces clearly on video

likewise here,  hell shoot their bum %++ moms when their crying to every news outlet that will entertain their foolishness when their talkin about "my baby was a good boy he'd never hurt anyone" when the footage is right in front of her face.

these store owners should strap up though for safety reasons like this,  it would be comedy seeing dude blasting dudes by the beer section and seeing the blood splatter across the freezer

I didn't see anything that video would warrant the clerk to pull a gun out. Stop talking out of your ++$.
they took the clerks phone.    if i was working at the store as a part timer, i probably would be like whatever about them robbing the store since the stuff is insured  and im just there part time, but if they try and mess with me then there's a problem and if i was strapped, dudes that tried taking the phone would be missing part of their face.

now if i was the owner of the store, i'd take each one out execution style for disrespecting my place of business.

Internet vigilantism is pathetic. You think human lives are worth some chips and some ice cream.Get ahold of yourself wouldnt you rather just lose the phone and get it back later when you identify them in a lineup since you can see the majority of their faces clearly on video

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

haha son they took the clerks phone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This made me LOL in the library 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

I agree. But best believe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be there the next day and turn it into a race issue

I wouldn't even be mad if workers at some of these retail stores start shooting the kids that try to do this.  Gotta make an example out of some of them.

I agree. But best believe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be there the next day and turn it into a race issue

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I hear ya, but as a black man I still wouldn't be mad if retail workers be they black, white, Chinese or anything in between pulled out a gun in situations like this on any group of potential robbers, be they black, white, Chinese or anything in between.  It just so happens we're seeing more instances of this happening with young black teens being involved.  As far as I'm concerned if another group of young kids in the future decides to do this if they all get dropped dead by a worker defending themselves or "their" property so be it.  For every actions there's a reaction, be it good or bad.  If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson then show up in the coming days to protest if it was a group of black teens that ended up dead, then they can protest outside the retail store all they want to.  However, if Al and Jesse step foot inside the store to protest or ask asinine questions about the shooting then they immediately should be starring down the barrel of the store owners gun.   

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I hear ya, but as a black man I still wouldn't be mad if retail workers be they black, white, Chinese or anything in between pulled out a gun in situations like this on any group of potential robbers, be they black, white, Chinese or anything in between.  It just so happens we're seeing more instances of this happening with young black teens being involved.  As far as I'm concerned if another group of young kids in the future decides to do this if they all get dropped dead by a worker defending themselves or "their" property so be it.  For every actions there's a reaction, be it good or bad.  If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson then show up in the coming days to protest if it was a group of black teens that ended up dead, then they can protest outside the retail store all they want to.  However, if Al and Jesse step foot inside the store to protest or ask asinine questions about the shooting then they immediately should be starring down the barrel of the store owners gun.   

yo thats nuts

i cant even lie tho back in my old days we used to partake in these activities, not so deep tho, and more smash and grab and run like hell tactics

yo thats nuts

i cant even lie tho back in my old days we used to partake in these activities, not so deep tho, and more smash and grab and run like hell tactics

I was a bystander to something like this, I'm not gonna lie I took a twix bar but that was it. A whole mob of dudes from Oakland and Richmond raided a gas station like this after the Summer Jam Concert in 2004. Dudes was taking anything they wanted ninjas don't give a F and these weren't kids these were grown asz men. I was buying gas so that was my reason for being in the store, cashier just sat there like, shoot what am I supposed to do. Only thing some of these ninjas actually paid for was some black and milds and swishers cuz they were behind the counter
laugh.gif

oh and as for the cameras and they're faces being seen, the dudes I seen look like they commit crimes that'll get them F's on their report cards so I know for a fact these dudes don't care about no petty theft

and ya'll talkin bout killin dudes over petty theft, you guys sound like you got some anger issues, because that's waaay overboard. These are stealing they didn't rape no child and this is a gas station not somebody's grandma they stole from

I was a bystander to something like this, I'm not gonna lie I took a twix bar but that was it. A whole mob of dudes from Oakland and Richmond raided a gas station like this after the Summer Jam Concert in 2004. Dudes was taking anything they wanted ninjas don't give a F and these weren't kids these were grown asz men. I was buying gas so that was my reason for being in the store, cashier just sat there like, shoot what am I supposed to do. Only thing some of these ninjas actually paid for was some black and milds and swishers cuz they were behind the counter
laugh.gif

oh and as for the cameras and they're faces being seen, the dudes I seen look like they commit crimes that'll get them F's on their report cards so I know for a fact these dudes don't care about no petty theft

and ya'll talkin bout killin dudes over petty theft, you guys sound like you got some anger issues, because that's waaay overboard. These are stealing they didn't rape no child and this is a gas station not somebody's grandma they stole from

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

it's the principle, i don't know if you saw the video of something similar in dc but the robbers were bold and told the owner they'd be back soon.   why go through the hassle of picking them out a lineup when their family can go through the hassle of picking them out at a morgue instead., the constitution gives me the right to bear arms and protect myself and if i have my gun licence why not teach a lesson so this doesn't happen again.  all 35 of those losers won't amount to anything other then being stains on society anyways so if anything i'd be doing a favor.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

it's the principle, i don't know if you saw the video of something similar in dc but the robbers were bold and told the owner they'd be back soon.   why go through the hassle of picking them out a lineup when their family can go through the hassle of picking them out at a morgue instead., the constitution gives me the right to bear arms and protect myself and if i have my gun licence why not teach a lesson so this doesn't happen again.  all 35 of those losers won't amount to anything other then being stains on society anyways so if anything i'd be doing a favor.

Back
Top Bottom