Converse UPDATES

Kasi kakilala ko ang mag-oorder sa akin. Pauwi galing Oregon. Dun sa Website na oorderan nya nakalagay

"For men's sizes, please select 1/2 size down from your normal size "

Eh wala din ako time pumunta sa mall para maki-sukat ng Chucks.

Mahirap kasi pag maliit or parang Mcdo
_

_

Ewan ko kung makatulong to...

Pero usually size 9(stabs)-9.5 ako and may cases na 10 (like sa AM90). Ang swak talaga na size sakin 9.5 so yung chucks ko ganun.

Tama lang siya. So for me, true to size. Hehe.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

iba ang sizing ng converse.
I wear 9.5 in nikes tapos size 8 ako sa chucks..same allowance yan meaning may space for movement sa toes..My advice is to look at the centimeter sizing..consistent yan for all shoes.
Team Philippines
Member No.63

sinasale ba mga wades? i mean kahit 10-20 off lang sa stores? anu pala un sizing nun? kasi may binebenta sakin 4.5k size 9 na 1.3mid....un size 9 raw sakto lang sakin although size 9.5 (mostly walking) to 10 (bbal) ako sa nike and adidas

wacha guys think?
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

^same size lang ang wades sa nike bball shoes although mas narrow siya konte. I suggest you get a 9.5 to be sure. Fit mo na lang yung 9, baka pede pa.
Team Philippines
Member No.63

Anybody seen a pair of these dark denim chucks around? I BADLY need a pair..

I've painted and tainted this pair for a few years already. The picture is lying. This is actually pretty beat,

I love them to death. I need one more!! Either high cut or low cut!

IMG-5783.JPG

These are my "go to" shoes.

If you can tell me where I can find one, thank you! And you will win the next big jackpot in the lottery! Yay!!

saw the team wade mid in trinoma the shoe had a white/blue colorway... not the UWR

i gotta ask this question to all.. thank you in advance for answers/replies...
so i got my converse wade playoffs '06 when it was still hot..the one he used against mavs.. do you think i should keep it or let go of it?

sorry mods if wrong post..just delete it if not on right thread
thanks agen
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom