Converse Wade 4 on Eastbay

I didn't know they were trying out a new cushioning system....Atleast they are doing that...

Good find GilsonKY!

Thanks.

Still skeptical about that "Suspend" technology. is this going to be like Saucony Grid? or more like And1 Springz Geometry or Avia's Cantilever?Maybe a mixture of a few of those, but all I know is, regular EVA foam isnt getting it done in the forefoot.

Gilson, you should share those pics of the Wade Slash from your blog with NT...now that's a respectable-looking shoe.

Now those pics are actually worth looking at.

It looks pretty good to me, especially the outsole and profile shots. That outsole looks a lot like the first Wade, my personal favorite and a very underratedperformance shoe.

And 14 oz, wow. That's Hyperdunk status isn't it?

These actually look good to me. I don't see how everyone is beating these. They are lightweight (always have been), they are trying a new cushioning system(which we all asked for), the colors block well. The only thing I don't like is the logo, I wish it would have been the star/chevron, but I can overlookthat. Otherwise, these will probably perform great, just like the other shoes in his line. Also, I tried on the Wade Clutch this weeekend. Good qualityleather, very light shoe, same cushion as Wade 1-3. Had a metal mesh material on the tongue. Shoe fit very well, probably best fit of the ones I tried on (BlueChip, Reebok Heel Hexride, adidas Forum Bounce, adidas Pro Model 08).

The design of the shoe is pretty clean, but Converse can they get the damn colorway correct. That shhhhh is whack.

who the hell sets there alarm for 6:48am
i could see 6:45am or even 6:50am

but 6:48am?

saw these in person gotta say they are one of the best looking converse shoes ive seen in a long while.

Now with the release of the shoe and some new pics, along with some marketing for this shoe, it seems like the shoe has grown on some. I saw them in person andwas impressed by the lightweight of the shoe. But my question is why hasn't Dwyane himself worn them yet?

e8e9fadac26d773264d588e8adb70d3a-getty-83010060vb008_kings_heat.jpg

8966dd56cb1e1e0c51cce68b16974070-getty-83010331vb003_76ers_heat.jpg

25e77034a02664a31d112d20e21c2fdf-getty-83010331vb016_76ers_heat.jpg

So far this season through 4 games its been:
@NYK - Wade 1.3 (blk/red)
SAC - Wade 1.3 (blk/red)
@CHA - Wade 1.3 (blk/red)
PHI - Wade 1 (blk/red-white)

I'm loving those Wade 1's though. I'd love to get my hands on a few more pairs of those especially that first colorway.

Shoe looks okay, but "Suspend technology" doesn't sound like anything special.

Seems like Wade himself may not like them too much. I can see him leaving the Nike stable full stop.... Just hope he signs with a decent brand, and notsomething like Peak or LiNing.

Wade 1 and 1.3's
pimp.gif
. Definitely my two favorite shoes from his line. Iwish they'd retro them because I'd love to have a couple more pairs of each.

Back
Top Bottom