Convicted sex offender wins $10M lottery in MA > Bank robber who won $1M

[h1][/h1]
there was a story posted about a bank robber who won $1M and couldn't keep it..this tops that one. I'm assuming he can keep it too.
[h1][/h1]
Level 3 Sex Offender Wins Big In Lottery
Winnings Come With A Price, He Could Face Charges
POSTED: 10:46 am EST February 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:10 pm EST February 10, 2008

UXBRIDGE, Mass. -- A convicted Level 3 sex offender has won $10 million in the Massachusetts State Lottery.The Worcester Gazette & Telegram reports56-year-old Daniel Snay, of Uxbridge, could now face charges because he failed to notify authorities that he had moved, according to Connecticut StatePolice."I'm flabbergasted," Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance told the Telegram. "His whereabouts, until you told me about this, havebeen unknown to us. But I guess you could say he's very fortunate."
sponsor

Snay works driving trucks for a yacht dealership in Mendon. He won the $10 million from a $20 scratch ticket purchased at Cumberland Farms in Hopedale.But thelottery winnings also come with unwanted publicity."He was concerned, but there's not much you can do about it," said Snay's lawyer Joseph M.Fabricotti. "We talked about it and he understood this was one of the repercussions that could happen."Snay's record of sexual assaults datesback to 1974. He has been convicted six times of indecent assault and battery in Massachusetts. Level 3 offenders are considered the most dangerous and themost likely to commit another crime.

i keep telling people ain't no such thing as karma
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Just reminded me to check my lotto ticket that was drawn on Sat. bought 5 tickets and did not match 1 number on ANY of them.
mad.gif

How is he still walking around like a normal civilian?? And if "level 3's" are going to be released and allowed to walk around like nothing everhappened then they need to install chips in them to track their every movement instead of one day them not reporting to probation and authorities doing nothingbut shrugging their shoulders.
mad.gif
smh.gif

this only means more opportunities to assault whichever sex he assaulted in the past.

Originally Posted by West2East

How is he still walking around like a normal civilian?? And if "level 3's" are going to be released and allowed to walk around like nothing ever happened then they need to install chips in them to track their every movement instead of one day them not reporting to probation and authorities doing nothing but shrugging their shoulders.
mad.gif
smh.gif

i dont like the idea of chips....

it starts with convicted felons then gets put on to the public... i aint with it...

Back
Top Bottom