Cook Out Appreciation

166lym8.jpg

Double Burger w/ bacon and cheese, nuggets, and cajun fries

2nbrn2c.jpg

Huge Tea

When I say Cook Out, I'm not talking about the one you have few times a year in your backyard. NT'ers who stay in NC know exactly what I'm taumboutwhen I say Cook Out. I'm from Atlanta and after the club or if it's late and you hungry as hell you hit up Waffle House, but when I'm up here I goto Cook Out. You can get a burger or chicken sandwich with 2 sides and a drink or milkshake for just over $5. Talkin bout good! If you come to NC then yougotta hit up Cookout!

This is the menu: http://www.cookoutnc.com/

Cook out tray FTW
pimp.gif

You can't beat cook out on a late night, other than waffle house those are my 2 fav late night meals

Big double burger, fries, onion rings, large drink...doesn't get no better. One of the few good things about livin' in NC

Outwest style big double burger tray +cheese + nuggets and cajun fries + strawberry cheesecake milkshake = CRACK

Appreciated. I use to hit Cook Out all the time when in college in Winston-Salem...

pimp.gif

Son....why is this place not global?!

This is probably one of the BEST things about NC

Spicy Chicken sandwich tray with cajun fries and nuggets with a outwest style burger w/ no pickles and a large fruit punch
pimp.gif

And with them closing so late it's a dope spot to hit up after crashing the club in Greensboro or something....

Seriously though...they need to expand

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Son....why is this place not global?!

This is probably one of the BEST things about NC

Spicy Chicken sandwich tray with cajun fries and nuggets with a outwest style burger w/ no pickles and a large fruit punch
pimp.gif

And with them closing so late it's a dope spot to hit up after crashing the club in Greensboro or something....

Seriously though...they need to expand
That's what I'm sayin! Just let me bring ONE, just ONE to Atlanta and I know I'll make a lot of money. If they put one of these in abigger market then Cook Out would blow up.

parents just moved to NC, and I had it for the first time this summer.
pimp.gif

much appreciated.

edit: shakes are also crack.
smh.gif
at me for not reading.

I thought you were talking about the movie.. I came in here to flame you
laugh.gif

but the food looks good..

maybe its the drugs in me right now but i swooooore you were appreciating rocking out with something out....i need to go back to sleep

I had this when I was in Mooresville.

It's like a Sonic to me.

Chicken Fingers [BBQ Sauce] + Fries + Oreo Milkshake = Crack!

I heard they just opened up a Cook Out in South Charlotte on Tryon.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

smh.gif

Damn I can't add some southern flavor to my post?
grin.gif

Do you homie...don't listen to these grammar hall monitors on here...they gon blow they big shiny whistle every time you don't speak the King'sEnglish on here...I guess monitoring stylized typin on a message board must pay well. Point is, I know what you was taumbout and so do they. Anyways... Damnthat look good...they deliver to PA?

Cookout = best fast food i've probably ever had.

Like, their chicken sandwiches are actually chicken breast.

And they give you a ton of food for like $5.

Back
Top Bottom