Cool Grey 11 Legit Check

Bought these size 9 cool greys last week eBay...just came in today...dude had a 100% feedback but I want to be sure these are 100% authentic...can someone verify that these are legit ?? Please and thanks
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]

Links to the pics are up sorry about earlier...if anyone can take a look at them and let me know if they are legit or not that would be great

Do your have pics of the production tag and insoles?
The shoes looks legit but then box label and ring looks off.

Pic of a legit
Pic of production date from a legit pair. Don't know maybe production is 1 month apart.

View media item 2162176
Have you ever seen a legit pair with just 1 month on the production dates on the tag ? I will try to send you a pic of them of the tag/soles when I can...soles look legit though they are light grey...material is smooth and it has the red marking on the back of the sole with the AJ-11 on the back

Have you ever seen a legit pair with just 1 month on the production dates on the tag ? I will try to send you a pic of them of the tag/soles when I can...soles look legit though they are light grey...material is smooth and it has the red marking on the back of the sole with the AJ-11 on the back

I personally never have . Alway been at least 2 months apart.

Last edited:
Pic of a legit
Pic of production date from a legit pair. Don't know maybe production is 1 month apart.

View media item 2162176
shoes are fine

[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thanks guys I appreciate your opinions I just wanted to make sure they were legit I've seen fakes before but you never know these days especially when you buy from eBay...they look clean and authentic to me so both of you agreeing that they are legit is a relief lol

Back
Top Bottom