Cool Grey 11 Legit?

Yes these guys look like they JUST came out the bootleg warehouse
laugh.gif
 i agree

seem a bit sketchy considering they are brand new and not yellow.. 99% of greys are yellow by now
There is nothing a bit sketchy. It's blatantly obvious with the soles being icy that they are fake. 100% of cg will be yellow by now

well not 100% are yellow.. if they are stored in excellent conditions with silicate and sole wrap/ziplocs yellow can be avoided.. though most cool greys are yellow ive seen some rare icey pairs that are legit

I'll say it again. There are no CGs, SJs, Concords that have no yellowing on them. You sound like the fake seller who claim they ziploc them. No matter how well you store them. They will begin to yellow around the pods

wow dude you really are taking this seriously.... just because you havent seen it doesnt mean it doesnt happen and i dont wear, buy or sell fakes... i dont condone fake anything but holy crap ive seen it happen with extreme care they can be icey still.. not saying mine are. mine are yellow aswell but im just saying...

Naturally? No. All of them will have yellowing. But u did see a pair of sea glowed SJ's on sole supremacy.
Yes naturally DS Ziploc etc. Sea glowed is different. That's reversing the yellowing temporarily but 1. you can tell they are sea glowed. 2. They go right back to yellow with very little wear

@from88til
 @TIMMYBRIXXX
 @agsz
 have you guys seen any CGs SJS or Concords at this day that have zero yellowing on the soles?

Lol.. Do I really have to answer that? Regardless if these were seaglowed or not. They have the completely wrong sole color anyway. The toe caps are super white. The general tint of the soles are bright blue. If they were seaglowed, they wouldn't be white or blue. Plus, the PL on these are not just the wrong shade of gray but are super high at the heel. It's not just the clear soles that give these fakes away, it's just the easiest tell.

Lol I hear ya. . I know OPs CGs are fake. The convo started with apparently some legit CGs SJs or concords have zero yellowing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom