Cool Greys or Flints

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

my question is which is shoe is more limited??? cause i see all those j's sittin on shelf

So he should buy the more limited one even if he doesn't like it?  Sounds like a hypebeast
And 
indifferent.gif
 at this thread, it's your money make up your OWN mind

my question is which is shoe is more limited??? cause i see all those j's sittin on shelf

So he should buy the more limited one even if he doesn't like it?  Sounds like a hypebeast
And 
indifferent.gif

well if he like both he shoot for the one thats more limited... owning the space jam 11s cant compare to owning a pair of jordan 9 charcoals...

well if he like both he shoot for the one thats more limited... owning the space jam 11s cant compare to owning a pair of jordan 9 charcoals...

Buy the sneaker that you like the most. If u ask other sneakerheads, they're just gonna tell u what they would do because that's how they feel. U have to do what u feel.

Buy the sneaker that you like the most. If u ask other sneakerheads, they're just gonna tell u what they would do because that's how they feel. U have to do what u feel.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

And 
indifferent.gif

Not really homie....the CG's aint gon sit. believe that...i would cop those cuz the flints may sit. i want both so if i cld get one i wld get the CG's n cop da flints wen i get more money may  even find on sale. if u do it the other way around then u wnt b able to find the CG's no whee close to retail.  

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

And 
indifferent.gif

Not really homie....the CG's aint gon sit. believe that...i would cop those cuz the flints may sit. i want both so if i cld get one i wld get the CG's n cop da flints wen i get more money may  even find on sale. if u do it the other way around then u wnt b able to find the CG's no whee close to retail.  

Get the Cool Grey's, there will be many oppourtunities to get the Flints (Xmas Sale perhaps) but the Cool Grey's will sell out which wouldnt even
give you a choice any more because people aren't going to let them go for cheap after they release

Besides the Playoff XIII's are dropping early nxt year so if you miss out on the Flints just grab a pair of these and im sure you will be alright
grin.gif

Get the Cool Grey's, there will be many oppourtunities to get the Flints (Xmas Sale perhaps) but the Cool Grey's will sell out which wouldnt even
give you a choice any more because people aren't going to let them go for cheap after they release

Besides the Playoff XIII's are dropping early nxt year so if you miss out on the Flints just grab a pair of these and im sure you will be alright
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Flints i want the cool gray 11's but they are over priced and everyone wants them. I'm just getting the flints for the 3rd time.

Flints i want the cool gray 11's but they are over priced and everyone wants them. I'm just getting the flints for the 3rd time.

Back
Top Bottom