Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Being FRESH will get you friends/biddies

Being able to keep a conversation going and having slick/good things to say, plus perfect timing

Learn from your mistakes.. GO OUT THERE AND DO WORK SON

Being FRESH will get you friends/biddies

Being able to keep a conversation going and having slick/good things to say, plus perfect timing

Learn from your mistakes.. GO OUT THERE AND DO WORK SON

My dudes heroes are NTers though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

AntonLaVey wrote:
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

moneymike88 wrote:
Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

not necessarily, my friends lecture me on how much harder they have to go at chicks because they're so short. All my short friends are savages
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but they do ok for themselves. A short guy with a personality still has a good shot at landing a hot date or being an alpha male. It is a lot easier to be noticed when you're consistently the tallest one in the room.

So much contradiction.

Isn't your SN based off a character who is very short? You even got a picture of dude in your avy
roll.gif
Strong logic fail

AntonLaVey wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:
Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

not necessarily, my friends lecture me on how much harder they have to go at chicks because they're so short. All my short friends are savages
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but they do ok for themselves. A short guy with a personality still has a good shot at landing a hot date or being an alpha male. It is a lot easier to be noticed when you're consistently the tallest one in the room.

So much contradiction.

Isn't your SN based off a character who is very short? You even got a picture of dude in your avy
roll.gif
Strong logic fail

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I can't decide if this is the best or worst advice in this thread.

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

This could just a likely end terribly for dude.
laugh.gif
 4LOKO can turn you into a crackhead depending on what your tolerance is. I can drink 4 (no exaggeration) no problem, catch a slight happy buzz and live to see the next day. I know people who drink one and make fools of themselves.

Chug 3 4lokos and go to the most ghetto club in your city. Have a freind film the night, then watch the tape the next day....you will then learn things about the inner u

I think he should then post the video here, So we and him will all have a good idea of the potential he has
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 4LOKO can turn you into a crackhead depending on what your tolerance is. I can drink 4 (no exaggeration) no problem, catch a slight happy buzz and live to see the next day. I know people who drink one and make fools of themselves.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
4? Im calling ducktales... if you can drink 4 in one sitting you must be at least 350 lbs

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
4? Im calling ducktales... if you can drink 4 in one sitting you must be at least 350 lbs

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.
Not quite... one of my main boys is like 5'7" and bags the BADDEST girls.... It really is about your life mentality and mindset.  If y'all would just take a step back and consider improving yourself everyday, not taking $%!% from anyone, and just generally doing you then the whole "Alpha" mentality would come.

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.
Not quite... one of my main boys is like 5'7" and bags the BADDEST girls.... It really is about your life mentality and mindset.  If y'all would just take a step back and consider improving yourself everyday, not taking $%!% from anyone, and just generally doing you then the whole "Alpha" mentality would come.

Originally Posted by RAWse

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

no I'm just not a high school kid. The only people who get affected by 4lokos are children, lightweights and college freshmen. I can have an NTer cosign for me, he drinks 3 without dying and I have a much much much much higher tolerance for alcohol than he does. First time I drank it, I admit ive never caught a buzz that quick in my life then it dawned on me, this in the wrong hands could have disastrous effects.

4LOKO isn't banned because of people like me, it marketed itself to underage kids and bad things happened.

Originally Posted by RAWse

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

no I'm just not a high school kid. The only people who get affected by 4lokos are children, lightweights and college freshmen. I can have an NTer cosign for me, he drinks 3 without dying and I have a much much much much higher tolerance for alcohol than he does. First time I drank it, I admit ive never caught a buzz that quick in my life then it dawned on me, this in the wrong hands could have disastrous effects.

4LOKO isn't banned because of people like me, it marketed itself to underage kids and bad things happened.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I figure if he chugs 3 he'll likely blackout hence his friend filming the night... This way he can see how he handles this type of environment, drunk, pumped full of adrenaline, swag at an all time high, and no inhibitions holding him back
laugh.gif
   we will all then see what hes lacking and be able to help out more
glasses.gif

plus we'll get a video full of lulz

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I figure if he chugs 3 he'll likely blackout hence his friend filming the night... This way he can see how he handles this type of environment, drunk, pumped full of adrenaline, swag at an all time high, and no inhibitions holding him back
laugh.gif
   we will all then see what hes lacking and be able to help out more
glasses.gif

plus we'll get a video full of lulz

I'm not gonna get drunk and go to the club dolo.

Let alone videotape myself doing it.

Plus, I live in the DMV, and every night there's that one guy who actually did drink 3 4lokos and is now inside of a random car's windsheild.

I think I'm gonna start putting in a real effort in exercise, if anything to get some more testosterone pumping.

How else can I increase my testosterone? If I could increase it by fapping I'd be Jason Statham right now.

I'm not gonna get drunk and go to the club dolo.

Let alone videotape myself doing it.

Plus, I live in the DMV, and every night there's that one guy who actually did drink 3 4lokos and is now inside of a random car's windsheild.

I think I'm gonna start putting in a real effort in exercise, if anything to get some more testosterone pumping.

How else can I increase my testosterone? If I could increase it by fapping I'd be Jason Statham right now.

Quick story to illustrate my credentials as an alpha.

I used to live in Tampa and would play ball up at USF (University of South Florida) on the weekends. Well sometimes some of the Buccaneers would come there and hoop at the gym as well. One day one of the TB Bucs came up to me and was like "I know you know about them %%*+ and we do too. Here's my number...hit me up so you can hit the club with us". Next thing you know I'm hitting the club with some pro football players pretty much baggin chicks like it's nothing...oh and I was not paid and was driving an old Pontiac Grand Prix. Materialism can make things easier but it's not absolutely needed, and you also don't have to be tall. My boy Chad in Atlanta is barely 5'9 and I'm amazed at how much trim this dude pulls on a regular basis, but his confidence is intergalactic and %@+*. Chicks are attracted to that.

A little known fact is that an alpha male does not have to be an a-hole. You can be a cool %*% alpha, which is even better because there is less hate to deal with. I'm going to find an old post I made on another message board that may help you dudes out. One.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously though, how about you accept that you're a beta and stop trying to front and be an alpha? It's not like a boundary which you can just cross because you change your lifestyle, it's who you are. A real alpha would accept what they are. Betas are the ones who follow.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously though, how about you accept that you're a beta and stop trying to front and be an alpha? It's not like a boundary which you can just cross because you change your lifestyle, it's who you are. A real alpha would accept what they are. Betas are the ones who follow.

Quick story to illustrate my credentials as an alpha.

I used to live in Tampa and would play ball up at USF (University of South Florida) on the weekends. Well sometimes some of the Buccaneers would come there and hoop at the gym as well. One day one of the TB Bucs came up to me and was like "I know you know about them %%*+ and we do too. Here's my number...hit me up so you can hit the club with us". Next thing you know I'm hitting the club with some pro football players pretty much baggin chicks like it's nothing...oh and I was not paid and was driving an old Pontiac Grand Prix. Materialism can make things easier but it's not absolutely needed, and you also don't have to be tall. My boy Chad in Atlanta is barely 5'9 and I'm amazed at how much trim this dude pulls on a regular basis, but his confidence is intergalactic and %@+*. Chicks are attracted to that.

A little known fact is that an alpha male does not have to be an a-hole. You can be a cool %*% alpha, which is even better because there is less hate to deal with. I'm going to find an old post I made on another message board that may help you dudes out. One.

Back
Top Bottom