cool quotes?

helping my friend out with something...

something like this
" i may be lying in the gutter, but im staring at the stars"

post yours, thanks

"Life's A Female Dog, Then You Die"

You Say Karma's A B!T(#, I Say Karma Should Suck A D!(|("

i got more but don't feel like typing...

you cant lose a lot of money chasing women, but you cant lose women chasing money

"the human race is the most stupid and unfair kind of race. a lot of the runners don't even get decent sneakers or clean drinking water.

some runners are born with a massive head start, every possible help along the way and still the referees seem to be on their side.

it's not surprising a lot of people have given up competing altogether and gone to sit in the grandstand, eat junk and shout abuse.

what the human race needs is a lot more streakers"
-banksy

It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.

peep the sig
nerd.gif

"I'ma blow like propane cause the flow flames
It'll have you looking like the cooked version of cocaine
I spit crack homie, never been whack homie
I'm back homie and I hold weight like I'm fat Tony
Like a Soprano I stay with the ammo
Push keys and make music but don't play the piano
You could get blammed yo! I'm nice with the hands though
You'll be looking like Rocky if you play like your Rambo."

this quote has been posted on niketalk many times. it is one of my favorite

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably morethan once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend.You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. Sotake too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happinessyou'll never get back. Don't be afraid that you're life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Originally Posted by BallinB

you cant lose a lot of money chasing women, but you cant lose women chasing money

you slaughtered that
roll.gif

"You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money"

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by BallinB

you slaughtered that
roll.gif

"You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money"
The quote from "I think I love My wife"..
pimp.gif

let me add...
"Man Made The Money, Money Never Made The Man" - LL Cool J

"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." Genghis Khan

I think i got it from NT.

Back
Top Bottom