Is Nike no longer as cool as it used to be?

Youth still salivate over Nike tech hoodies. Don't know where u from OP but you need to get out in these streets
I'm from New York City.

I'm outside.

This winter I also saw Nike Tech fleece on sale for the first time in my life, and sitting.

I'm from New York City.

I'm outside.

This winter I also saw Nike Tech fleece on sale for the first time in my life, and sitting.
I teach at a high school in Brooklyn. Kids are wearing Nike tech or essentials all winter. All demographics. Even the kids new to the country.

Well yeah cuz it's 30degrees. Freeze yo *** wearing em. **** I wish I could find em here on disco.
Here in Cali these youngsters will jack u for em. Even the smoke shops sell em and their reps as fuh

Only see people wearing tech fleeces here unless it's a high school basketball warmup suit or you're in the streets with a shiesty.

I had the same thought process until I put on a pair. Not sure of your age, but when you hit 40+ it's comfort over fashion.

I’m 36 so, that basically is my demographic. However, I’m 5’11” 155lb. My body type is still young and athletic. I still need something stylish. I just feel like Crocs/UGGs are for women :lol:

Last edited:
Nike still has cool designs and innovation, but they only utilize it for the sake of having obscure products.

The general released items are where their bread is buttered still.

They make more money off accessories air monarch type items.

They still have cutting edge type ideas (the shoes I posted below). But also, their competitors just got BETTER.

Nike didn’t have to compete with designer shoe brands in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Only sporting brands like Adidas or Reebok.

Nowadays they have to compete with the designer shoe brands who are also making sneakers

17AC01C8-83E9-4572-8B1B-2BA493395EEE.jpeg
34C21B7F-1F78-4FB6-8824-E0CBFC5DBA95.jpeg

Last edited:
Kids now are growing up accustom to Gucci, Acne, Balenciaga, RAF Simmons, etc making shoes. They have way more options now than ever. We grew up use to Nike, Adidas, Reebok, NB, ASICS, etc in terms of athletic shoes.

Designer brands strayed away from sportier sneakers for a long time until they actually realize they were missing out on market shares.

What do yup prefer your men to wear

You think I verbalize that opinion and go up to folks and say “hey, don’t wear crocs?” It’s a PERSONAL opinion that I internalize. I’ve had people ask me if I like Crocs and I emphatically say “no” :lol: :lol:

A hit dog gone holler though

You think I verbalize that opinion and go up to folks and say “hey, don’t wear crocs?” It’s a PERSONAL opinion that I internalize. I’ve had people ask me if I like Crocs and I emphatically say “no” :lol: :lol:

A hit dog gone holler though
Answer the question. How do you prefer your men to present themselves when you're around?

I mean...might as well go all the way if thats how you're doing it..

I mean...might as well go all the way if thats how you're doing it..

Suicoke jawns slightly cheaper

BF554D08-FCB2-4EC9-875A-48C6D1092E86.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom