COP TURNS OFF BODY CAMERA THEN KILLS A TEENAGE GIRL

again, a few bad apples doesn't mean they're all sour. this guy was just a moron

this is gonna turn into a cops vs blacks thread really fast.

4 pages max.

Which is the funny thing.
NTers always claiming it's the media trying to hide some stories while pushing others.

Yet here they are not caring about this while being all up in arms in the other thread. Pretty much doing exactly what they blame the media for doing.

Wonder what the narrative is here...

Just being real...

She "allegedly" pointed a gun at him...

Who's word are we taking here?

The cop with a history of shutting his camera off when flexing on people... We're using his word that she pulled a gun out?

:rofl:

Unfortunate for the victim....these body cameras should hold enough charge to be on at all times during the officers shift...turn it off and something goes down that should have been recorded and the cop should face charges.

red light cams are plugged in while body cams run on battery so they cant always be on

ideally they would just have them programmed so that there is no off button and they are only on during the cops shift hours

but of course thats pretty high tech and would require a lot of funding, so punishing cops that turn it off when on the job seems like the easiest solution 
Miss me with that funding stuff..

Some of these police departments are funded with tanks and high tech weapons. Im sure they can find some damn cameras that don't have a shut off feature.

red light cams are plugged in while body cams run on battery so they cant always be on

ideally they would just have them programmed so that there is no off button and they are only on during the cops shift hours

but of course thats pretty high tech and would require a lot of funding, so punishing cops that turn it off when on the job seems like the easiest solution 

Miss me with that funding stuff..

Some of these police departments are funded with tanks and high tech weapons. Im sure they can find some damn cameras that don't have a shut off feature.

http://militarization.apps.cironline.org

mills on military equipment.

its ironic that the closest thing to being able to play real life GTA with no consequences is being a cop

Last edited:
Thomas Grover, Jeremy Dear’s lawyer, said, “If they fire every officer who doesn’t turn on his uniform camera, they won’t have anyone left on the department.”

Then fire them all, refill the ranks with responsible folks who want to protect and serve, not bully and harm without recourse.
You make it sound so easy?  That's like saying, cancel all welfare for people that mooch the system. lol  That conundrum thought.

No it's not like that at all. This is a salaried career of responsibility and authority with a regimented governing body that includes a department specifically for investigating these incidents and handing down rulings. Y'all need to stop throwing out these silly comparisons.

I mean the chick did have a gun on her so maybe she did point it

Case ain't comparable to brown or garner

Comparable to the recent shooting in st louis tho

Last edited:
Another murderer goes free.

They killed Garner on camera so I'm not surprised it'd be much of a difference.

This man is a savage that we must very well protect our people in this world from. This drug addict is high on authority, although negative words won't make a difference in his actions I feel a jail cell might be a better fit for this man. Many sorrows to the young woman's family.

Another murderer goes free.

They killed Garner on camera so I'm not surprised it'd be much of a difference.

Garner was not murdered.

I mean I'd understand if he wasn't committing any crimes and a cop just rolled up on him and choked him with no explanation. The cop was trying to apprehend him and unfortunately used the wrong tactic. The cop wasn't trying to kill him.
I disagree.

I think he knew the choke hold was illegal and used it anyway (evident by his continuation despite Garner's pleas to stop and declaring that he could not breathe). It's depraved indifference a.k.a. depraved-heart murder at the least.

But I digress, this isn't the Garner thread.

Last edited:
This man is a savage that we must very well protect our people in this world from. This drug addict is high on authority, although negative words won't make a difference in his actions I feel a jail cell might be a better fit for this man. Many sorrows to the young woman's family.

Animal b :smh:

Unfortunate for the victim....these body cameras should hold enough charge to be on at all times during the officers shift...turn it off and something goes down that should have been recorded and the cop should face charges.
I don't know about that. The cameras are small, they have to be. The batteries will be proportionately small also. A cop's shift is 8-10 hours. Do you know of a camera that size that can just record that many hours straight without dying? And how many gigs of video that would be? I don't think they even have the storage for that much footage.

I actually think that we don't really have the tech yet for this "body camera" to be practical. Try it again in like 5 years. The whole idea is wonky if you have to keep turning it on and off during critical situations. The thing needs to be on and running the whole shift, without being a physically hindering. I don't like that the camera isn't on when citizens aren't around anyway. The thing should be monitoring everything they do, at all times.

Back
Top Bottom